The Best Nvidia And Amd Graphics Cards On The Market

BING NEWS:
  • AMD GPU guide: All AMD GPUs explained, and the best AMD GPU for you
    AMD offers a wide range of GPUs at different price ranges, but buying one isn't easy. Here's our AMD GPU guide to help you decide.
    06/10/2021 - 4:44 am | View Link
  • The new AMD Radeon Pro GPUs look perfect for a powerful Mac Pro update
    AMD launched three new cards for its Radeon Pro range, which offer a huge performance uplift over the last-gen. But will they make their way to the Mac Pro?
    06/9/2021 - 11:29 am | View Link
  • AMD’s Big Navi cards are holding their own – but Nvidia is still way ahead in the GPU race
    The latest stats on the GPU market from Jon Peddie Research (as flagged up by Tom’s Hardware) indicate that Nvidia has a market share of 81% as of Q1 2021, leaving AMD on 19% (note Intel does now have ...
    06/9/2021 - 3:46 am | View Link
  • AMD pushes deeper into workstation graphic cards with W6000 Series GPUs
    AMD has launched its AMD Radeon Pro W6000 Series workstation graphics cards, aimed at providing high performance at an affordable price.
    06/8/2021 - 9:00 am | View Link
  • AMD won’t optimize Nvidia graphics cards for Super Resolution
    AMD is soon releasing FidelityFX Super Resolution -- a huge boost to ray tracing for its Radeon cards. AMD will not optimize the technology for Nvidia GPUs.
    06/7/2021 - 2:56 pm | View Link
  • More

 

Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More Entertainment News