3-year-old La. boy dies after dental procedure Ja'Chyron West of Sulphur, LA, died March 19 after being treated by Cecilia Oubre, DDS, at Oak Park Dental in Lake Charles, LA, according to a kplctv.com story. Clinic officials said Dr. Oubre was advised by her attorney not to comment. The boy died at a ... 03/24/2014 - 7:45 am | View Link
3-year-old's death: Dentist, anaesthetist suspended for boy's death BANGALORE: The Karnataka Medical Council (KMC) has suspended two doctors who allegedly treated three-year-old Shirish Lokesh who died from an overdose of anaesthesia while undergoing a dental procedure in HSR Layout in February this year. The action comes ... 10/29/2013 - 9:21 am | View Link
3-year-old boy dies after procedure in dental clinic Bangalore, Feb 6 (PTI) A three-year-old boy died allegedly due to an overdose of anaesthesia administered by a dentist during a surgical procedure at a private clinic here today, police said. Shirish was taken to the clinic after he complained of severe ... 02/6/2013 - 4:27 am | View Link
Settlement awarded to family of young boy who died after dental procedure Richmond, VA (WTVR) – A judge has approved a $100,000 settlement for the family of a Richmond boy, who died after undergoing a dental procedure at VCU. The money will be split among Jacobi Hill’s parents and two siblings. The parents of the 6-year-old ... 10/17/2012 - 11:46 am | View Link
Dentist investigated after second child, boy of three, dies in his chair A dentist is being investigated after a three-year-old boy died on his chair during a routine cavity-filling procedure. Juan Quiej was restrained in a cocoon-like papoose to have cavities filled at a Dental Health office in Irvington, New Jersey ... 02/16/2012 - 2:34 am | View Link
Dental Malpractice :: Atlanta Injury Lawyers Blog Dental implants have become the procedure of choice to replace extracted teeth. And for good reason. The technology has evolved to the point that dental implants can ... 09/12/2014 - 11:41 am | View Website
Surgery Definitions . Surgery is a technology consisting of a physical intervention on tissues, and muscle. As a general rule, a procedure is considered surgical when it ... 09/11/2014 - 3:02 pm | View Website
Dental Deaths This photo is from http://www.flickr.com/photos/jericho_is_unruly/4554956414/ and is being used with permission. Adult Dental Deaths. An 18 year old man developed ... 09/10/2014 - 4:48 am | View Website
Hawaiian Girl Who Suffered Brain Damage From Dental ... A 3-year-old girl whose dental procedure caused massive brain damage died Friday, according to her family’s lawyer. Finley Boyle’s parents have filed a ... 01/3/2014 - 6:53 pm | View Website
Three-year-old girl dies one month after being left in a ... A three-year-old girl from Hawaii, who suffered brain damage and fell into a coma after having dental work last month, died last night. 01/2/2014 - 6:54 pm | View Website
A “do not swim” order for the Savannah River will remain in effect while officials await lab results of an oily substance found in its waters Sunday.
Though Savannah Riverkeeper expected the ban to be lifted Tuesday, Augusta Fire Department spokeswoman Dee Griffin said swimming would not be allowed at least until the results of tests conducted by the Augusta Utilities Department were returned.
As Derek Jeter’s farewell season limps to its ultimate, ill-fated conclusion, the Yankees must begin planning a new campaign that will somehow entice fans next season to throw large amounts of ticket money at another uninspiring roster.
Rob Astorino's 11-year-old son flagged Gov. Cuomo for unsportsmanlike conduct in a new online video. Sean Astorino said he was upset that an attack ad that recently ran in Buffalo just before the Bills played the Dolphins included a photo of Rob Astorino--a Dolphins fan--in a Miami jersey. The ad edited out the then 7-year-old Sean from the photo.