An employee of a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died and 10 others were hospitalized after exposure to a floor cleaner inside the restaurant.        

Topics:  New Jersey   Monmouth County   Neptune   
RELATED ARTICLES
BING NEWS:
  • Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Dies After Exposure to Cleaning Agent Fumes
    According to the fire department, a Buffalo Wild Wings employee was attempting to clean the floor with a mixture of an acid-based cleaner called Scale Kleen and a chlorine bleach-based agent called ...
    11/9/2019 - 4:45 am | View Link
  • Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning agent
    A restaurant worker is dead and 10 other people are hospitalized after inhaling fumes from a cleaning agent at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Burlington, Massachusetts. Officials say a common cleaning ...
    11/8/2019 - 7:24 pm | View Link
  • Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning agent
    A restaurant worker is dead and 10 other people are hospitalized after inhaling fumes from a cleaning agent at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Burlington, Massachusetts. Officials say a common cleaning ...
    11/8/2019 - 11:23 am | View Link
  • Employee dies, 10 others treated after toxic chemical exposure at Boston-area Buffalo Wild Wings
    An employee at Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant died Thursday night after inhaling toxic fumes from a strong cleaning agent while at work and at least 10 other people are being treated for exposure. The ...
    11/8/2019 - 4:27 am | View Link
  • Buffalo Wild Wings worker dies from toxic chemicals at Mass. restaurant
    BURLINGTON – An employee at Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant died Thursday night after inhaling toxic fumes from a strong cleaning agent while at work and at least 10 other people are being treated for ...
    11/8/2019 - 2:11 am | View Link
  • More