Similar Stories to Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Dies After Exposure To 'common' Cleaning Agent, 10 Others Hospitalized on Bing News

An employee of a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died and 10 others were hospitalized after exposure to a floor cleaner inside the restaurant.        

Sections:  news   u.s.   
BING NEWS:
  • Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning agent
    A restaurant worker is dead and 10 other people are hospitalized after inhaling fumes from a cleaning agent at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Burlington, Massachusetts. Officials say a common cleaning ...
    11/8/2019 - 1:21 am | View Link
  • More

 

Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More U.s. News