Cigarette Sparked Fatal Weleetka Tank Explosion, Undersheriff Says

WELEETKA — A fatal oil tank explosion last week was caused by a man opening a hatch on the tank while smoking a cigarette, an Okfuskee County undersheriff said Thursday.Zachary Pangle, 21, of Weleetka, died in a Tulsa hospital’s burn unit two days after the April 14 explosion from what the state medical examiner described as "thermal injuries.”"Mr.Read more on NewsOK.com

Topics:  a   okfuskee county   zachary pangle   weleetka   tulsa   april   newsok   weleetka   cigarette   fatal   undersheriff   tank explosion   
BING NEWS:
  • Cigarette sparked fatal Weleetka tank explosion, undersheriff says
    WELEETKA — A fatal oil tank explosion last week was caused by a man opening a hatch on the tank while smoking a cigarette, an Okfuskee County undersheriff said Thursday. Zachary Pangle, 21, of Weleetka, died in a Tulsa hospital’s burn unit two days ...
    04/23/2010 - 1:00 am | View Link
  • More
BING SEARCH:
  • Cigarette sparked fatal Weleetka tank explosion ...
    ... a hatch on the tank while smoking a cigarette, ... WELEETKA — A fatal oil tank explosion last week was ... Cigarette sparked fatal Weleetka tank ...
    04/23/2010 - 7:56 am | View Website
  • HazardEx
    ... and likely lacked fire or explosion warning signs in Weleetka, ... Cigarette sparks fatal oil site explosion. ... victim and caused a second explosion in an ...
    04/22/2010 - 7:53 pm | View Website
  • Fatal Okfuskee County oil site explosion sparked by cigarette
    Okfuskee County authorities say an April 14 oil tank explosion that killed a Weleetka man was sparked by a ... Fatal Okfuskee County oil site explosion sparked by ...
    | View Website
  • Fatal Weleetka tank explosion sparked by cigarette ...
    Fatal Weleetka tank explosion sparked by cigarette, ... WELEETKA — An oil tank explosion that killed a man last week was sparked by a lit cigarette, ...
    04/22/2010 - 7:57 am | View Website
  • Smoking with oxygen tanks sparked fire | Local | poststar.com
    Smoking with oxygen tanks sparked ... work at the scene Sunday's fatal house fire at 56 Salem St ... a cigarette. That led to an explosion, ...
    01/13/2014 - 5:08 pm | View Website
  • More
Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More News