Comment on Miami Beach hotel employees taken to hospital after carbon monoxide leak

Miami Beach hotel employees taken to hospital after carbon monoxide leak

After a gas leak at Shore Club hotel in Miami's South Beach, 17 people became ill and were treated for carbon monoxide exposure.       

 

Comment On This Story

Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More Travel News