Low Snow, So Take The High Road Soon

Tioga Road in Yosemite National Park, one of America's most beautiful mountain highways, is likely to open this week over 9,943-foot Tioga Pass. In addition, Caltrans tentatively has planned to open Highway 108 over 9,...

Topics:  tioga road   yosemite national park   america   pass   caltrans   highway   tioga   open   
ASK NEWS:
  • Loudoun notebook: Dominion boys stay fresh despite the snow; ... - Washington Post
    By Dillon Mullan, As massive amounts of snow kept teams frozen out of practice and high school gym doors remained locked last week, Dominion guard
    02/1/2016 - 3:25 pm | View Link
  • Snow in Iowa! How a Major Blizzard Might Impact the Caucuses.  - Slate Magazine
    The latest short range, high-resolution weather models show snow could be setting in earlier than previous forecasts anticipated, starting as...
    02/1/2016 - 12:17 pm | View Link
  • High winds, snow and ice follow Gertrude - AOL UK
    Weather to remain windy and wintry - ITV.com
    01/30/2016 - 3:57 pm | View Link
  • Catching up with Kentucky's 2016 recruiting class - SI.com
    ... in Lexington next season are all in midst of their high school seasons. Scout recruiting analysts Evan Daniels, Brian Snow and Josh Gershon...
    01/29/2016 - 9:12 am | View Link
  • 85-year-old Queens woman has to be carried over snow drifts to make ... - New York Daily News
    When 4-foot high snow drifts threatened to keep an 85-year-old Queens woman from her critical dialysis appointment Monday, her family got creative.
    01/28/2016 - 7:43 am | View Link
  • Dr. Gridlock: ‘Passable’ doesn’t mean ready for rush hour - Washington Post
    The high snow banks, snowy and slick patches within the lanes and low visibility at intersections will be with you all the way to work.
    01/27/2016 - 8:12 am | View Link
  • It's a bird, it's a plane ... it's Rushern Baker - Washington Post
    Wake teen dies in one-vehicle crash near his home - Raleigh News & Observer
    01/26/2016 - 9:52 am | View Link
  • More
BING NEWS:
  • Snow on Wednesday, risky wind chills expected Friday
    Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15.
    02/13/2016 - 10:08 am | View Link
  • Two Storms to Bring Snow From Washington to Boston This Week
    New snow accumulation of around 1 inch possible. North-northwest wind 8 to 17 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour. Clouds will increase this evening into tonight with lows in the 20s and 30s overnight. Thursday Night: Snow showers ...
    02/13/2016 - 9:15 am | View Link
  • York area in store for frigid temps, high wind and snow
    York area in store for frigid temps, high wind and snow York County residents are being advised to stay inside this weekend to avoid an arctic blast that could bring a bit of snow, as well. Check out this story on yorkdispatch.com: http://www.yorkdispatch ...
    02/12/2016 - 1:28 pm | View Link
  • Today's forecast: Snow with a high near 23
    The National Weather Service calls for snow after noon -- possibly heavy at times with a high near 23. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible. Tonight, snow showers are likely with a low around -4 and wind chill values as low as -20.
    02/12/2016 - 1:32 am | View Link
  • TODAY'S FORECAST: Snow, high near 16
    Snow showers and high temperatures in the mid teens are in the forecast today for Auburn and Cayuga County. Today's National Weather Service forecast: Snow, with areas of blowing snow after 9 a.m. High near 16. Wind chill values as low as minus 3.
    02/10/2016 - 10:03 pm | View Link
  • WEATHER
    Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Lake effect snow continues Thursday and Friday, but no alerts are posted. Northwest winds 10 to 15 miles per hour. High 16F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 miles per hour. Highs in the lower 20s. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
    02/10/2016 - 9:28 pm | View Link
  • WEATHER
    Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Elsewhere around the country: Strong low pressure will bring very strong winds and blizzard conditions to portions of the Northern Plains into Monday. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent. Heavy snow will ...
    02/10/2016 - 12:50 pm | View Link
  • More
BING SEARCH:
  • Breckenridge Ski Resort | Breckenridge.com
    Official site for Breckenridge Ski Resort. Mountain statistics, trail maps, live cams and lift ticket information.
    02/13/2016 - 2:37 pm | View Website
  • Arctic Sea Ice News
    January Arctic sea ice extent was the lowest in the satellite record, attended by unusually high air temperatures over the Arctic Ocean and a strong negative phase of ...
    02/13/2016 - 12:28 pm | View Website
  • National Snow and Ice Data Center
    As an information and referral center in support of polar and cryospheric research, NSIDC archives and distributes digital and analog snow, ice, and glaciological data.
    02/13/2016 - 3:31 am | View Website
  • Mountain High
    The New Mountain High is conveniently located in the San Gabriel mountains, just 15 minutes off I-15 with no mountain driving.
    02/13/2016 - 2:34 am | View Website
  • Snow Reports | Ski Resort Weather | Gear | OnTheSnow
    Find snow reports, weather forecasts and webcams for ski areas worldwide, plus skiing gear, travel info, news and deals.
    02/13/2016 - 12:04 am | View Website
  • Vail Mountain Resort | Colorado Ski Resorts | Vail.com
    Official site with mountain statistics and trail maps, snow conditions, lift ticket information and ski vacation packages.
    02/12/2016 - 6:35 pm | View Website
  • snow
    Experience the best Colorado ski vacation, the premier Lake Tahoe ski areas and the finest ski resorts anywhere. Plan your next ski resort vacations at Snow.com.
    02/12/2016 - 1:12 pm | View Website
  • More
Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More Sports News