Man Injured In Fire At Clackamas-area Recycling Company

Brandon Paxton, Clackamas Fire District 1 spokesman, said firefighters were dispatched to SP Recycling Northwest, 16810 S.E. 120th Ave., at 2:19 p.m. to investigate reports of smoke in the building. Arriving firefighters found a stubborn, very smoky fire smoldering in the machinery.

BING NEWS:
  • Man injured in fire at Clackamas-area recycling company
    A man was hospitalized Wednesday after fire broke out in a trash compactor at a Clackamas-area recycling company. The man, whose name and condition are not available, was rushed to OHSU Hospital by ...
    09/9/2014 - 1:00 pm | View Link
  • More

 

Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More U.s. News