Man Vs. Rattlesnake In California Kitchen

A San Diego man was bitten by a snake in his kitchen.

Topics:  san diego   man   kitchen   
ASK NEWS:
  • Mountain biker bit by rattlesnake in forest north of Altadena - Pasadena Star News
    ... treatment after he was bitten by a rattlesnake Friday, authorities said. The man stumbled upon ... ” according to a California Department of ...
    04/22/2016 - 7:37 am | View Link
  • Hiker bit by rattlesnake in forest north of Altadena - Pasadena Star News
    ... treatment after he was bitten by a rattlesnake Friday, authorities said. ... snakes become inevitable,” according to a California Department ...
    04/22/2016 - 6:57 am | View Link
  • More
BING NEWS:
  • Man in Phoenix for spring training bitten by rattlesnake
    A California man may never forget his trip to Phoenix to watch ... with his rig and when he stuck his hand underneath the vehicle, something bit back – a rattlesnake! Shelton called 911 and then fainted. He hit his head as he fell. He was taken to ...
    03/6/2016 - 2:43 pm | View Link
  • Heat and drought bring out the rattlesnakes, and it's this man's job to wrangle them
    “That’s kinda got a cool ring to it.” Statewide, rattlesnake bites are down this year. The California Poison Control Center reports 131 cases of rattlesnake bites through August – down from 220 cases through August of last year ...
    09/30/2015 - 4:59 pm | View Link
  • Man's Selfie With Rattlesnake Goes Horribly Wrong
    No mercy for him.” She said her son’s skin is already rotting way. Right now is peak rattlesnake season in Southern California, which is between April and October. Because of the drought, experts say rattlesnakes are venturing closer to where people live.
    08/31/2015 - 4:56 am | View Link
  • California Man's Rattlesnake Selfie Goes Predictably Wrong
    A Lake Elsinore, California, man is recovering from a snake bite on his hand after a photo op gone wrong. Alex Gomez, 36, found a 4-foot rattlesnake in a lot near his home Monday and decided to pick it up and take photos with it. He managed to snap a ...
    08/29/2015 - 6:39 am | View Link
  • California man bitten while trying to take a selfie with a rattlesnake
    CALIFORNIA (CNN) A California man could lose his thumb after being bitten by a rattlesnake he was holding and taking pictures with. Alex Gomez says he's learned a lesson. "Don't mess with snakes. Just leave them alone." Watch the video for the full report.
    08/28/2015 - 5:53 am | View Link
  • More

 

Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More News