Carbon Monoxide Poisoning | featured news

48 overcome by carbon monoxide at Atlanta school

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Forty-three students and five staffers at an Atlanta elementary school were rushed to the hospital early Monday after exposure to carbon monoxide fumes, fire officials told NBC News.


Firefighters: Change your smoke alarm batteries when you change your clocks

Fire officials are urging residents not just to set their clocks ahead one hour this weekend, but also to change the batteries in their smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors.


Family: 5 dead in Fla. motel were like brothers

Five young men who police said died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a South Florida motel room were constant companions who acted like brothers and even went shoe shopping together before Christmas so they all would have the same pair, relatives said Tuesday....


Several fall ill at N.H. school; tests inconclusive

Air tests at a New Hampshire school where more than 20 people showed symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning have turned up no ...


34 hospitalized after co-worker sprays perfume

At first, fire officials suspected that carbon monoxide or some other toxic fumes had sickened almost 150 people at a Texas bank call center.


15 partygoers hospitalized for monoxide poisoning

Fifteen people attending a party at a community center in West Oak Lane were stricken by carbon monoxide poisoning and rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center last night, a hospital spokesman said.


Apartment owners get behind carbon monoxide detector bill

Apartment owners get behind carbon monoxide detector bill

In a hearing today filled with emotion from the grieving relatives of carbon monoxide poisoning victims, a group representing apartment owners said it was no longer opposing legislation.


Subscribe to this RSS topic: Syndicate content