Obama-era Russian Uranium One Deal: What To Know

Multiple congressional committees are investigating an Obama-era deal that resulted in a Russian company purchasing American uranium mines.

Topics:  obama-era   russian   american   uranium   deal   
BING NEWS:
  • Obama-era Russian Uranium One deal: What to know
    As federal investigators continue to look into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, prosecutors are also probing an Obama-era sale of a uranium mining company. Attorney General Jeff ...
    10/26/2017 - 2:27 am | View Link
  • Trio of GOP-Led Committees to Investigate Obama-Era Uranium Deal With Russia
    At least one of those presidential briefings occurred before the Obama administration's approval of a Russian takeover of a large U.S. uranium mine in the fall of 2010, the lawyer said FBI officials t...
    10/25/2017 - 3:01 am | View Link
  • House Republicans launch probe into Obama-era uranium deal involving Russian-backed company
    House Republicans are opening investigations of the Obama administration’s 2010 decision to approve the sale of American uranium mines to a Russian-backed company, lawmakers said Tuesday. Rep. Devin N...
    10/24/2017 - 9:11 am | View Link
  • House leaders begin new investigation of Obama-era uranium deal
    WASHINGTON – Leading House Republicans are beginning an investigation of the Obama administration’s handling of a deal that gave a Russian-owned company control over 20 percent of the United States’ s...
    10/24/2017 - 8:58 am | View Link
  • House GOP launches probes into Obama-era uranium deal, Clinton email inquiry
    The uranium deal in question dates to 2009, when state-owned Russian nuclear energy company Rosatom began buying shares in Uranium One, a company based in Toronto with interests in the United States. ...
    10/24/2017 - 7:01 am | View Link
  • More
BING SEARCH:
  • As it happened: Fury abroad as Trump scraps pact
    Iran prepares to restart uranium enrichment while European leaders call on Tehran to uphold the deal.
    09/22/2018 - 6:21 am | View Website
  • Uranium One
    Uranium One is a Russian-Canadian uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario. It has operations in Australia, Canada, Kazakhstan, South Africa and the United States.In 2010, Rosatom, the Russian state-owned uranium monopoly, through its subsidiary ARMZ, bought a 51.4% controlling interest in the Canadian company.In January 2013 Rosatom purchased the remaining 48.6% of the ...
    09/21/2018 - 4:30 pm | View Website
  • World News, Updates, Headlines & Stories | National Post
    Read the latest World news, updates, headlines and more. Watch photos and videos of events and happenings around the world.
    09/20/2018 - 11:20 pm | View Website
  • No, Uranium One investigation has not led to an indictment ...
    "First indictment issued in Russian bribery case tied to Obama-era Uranium One deal." — Republican News on Saturday, January 13th, 2018 in a blog post
    01/12/2018 - 6:56 pm | View Website
  • Republicans freaking out about new report tying Hillary ...
    President Donald Trump wants to revive an old scandal about a uranium deal with a Hillary Clinton connection. Proof of any quid pro quo remains unclear. Propelled by conservative media and ...
    10/28/2017 - 10:42 am | View Website
  • More
Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More News