Obama Jokes

President Obama was very funny at the White House Correspondents Associates dinner last night.
On Mitt Romney: "He and I actually have a lot in common. We both have degrees from Harvard. I have one. He has two. What a snob."
On Hillary Clinton: "Four years ago I was locked in a brutal primary battle with Hillary Clinton.

ASK NEWS:
  • How Can Anyone Trust Obama? - Right Wing News
    How Can Anyone Trust Obama? - CNS News
    07/1/2014 - 1:37 pm | View Link
  • First Lady Michelle Obama praises counselors in college enrollment ... - Central Florida News 13
    First lady touts initiatives for school counselors - Miami Herald
    07/1/2014 - 1:05 pm | View Link
  • Putin Plays Chess. Obama Does Not... And That's Why He's Winning. - Atlanta Journal And Constitution
    Putin Plays Chess. Obama Does Not... And That's Why He's Winning. - Forbes.com
    07/1/2014 - 11:30 am | View Link
  • Video: Obama happy to invite contrast with Congress - NBCNews.com
    Video: Still no concession in Republican primary - NBCNews.com
    07/1/2014 - 11:21 am | View Link
  • Fishing groups criticize Obama plan for Pacific - Washington Post
    Fisheries Management Council: U.S. Protected Area Plan Hurts ... - Pacific Islands Report
    07/1/2014 - 10:10 am | View Link
  • More
BING NEWS:
  • Poll: One third of Americans believe Obama should be impeached
    According to a CNN/ORC International poll released Friday, 35 percent of Americans believe President Obama should be impeached, while the other 65 percent do not want the president to be impeached. “Anti-impeachment sentiment is roughly where it was for ...
    07/26/2014 - 11:35 pm | View Link
  • The Obama Regime's Awesome Hypocrisy
    Voice of America headlined on July 26th,US Defense Department Warns of Arms to Eastern Ukraine, "" and quoted General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, as asserting: "My fear is actually, you know if I have a fear about this it's ...
    07/26/2014 - 10:51 pm | View Link
  • US Lawmakers, Obama Aloof With Congress
    US President Barack Hussein Obama’s request for billions of dollars to deal with migrant children streaming across the border set off Democrats and Republicans. America’s lawmakers in both parties complained that the White House does not get it when it ...
    07/26/2014 - 8:02 pm | View Link
  • One-third of Americans believe Obama should be impeached
    One-third of Americans believe President Barack Obama ought to be impeached, according to a new poll conducted by CNN and ORC International. Exactly 33 percent of the 1,012 people polled believe Obama should be impeached, 65 believe he should not, and the ...
    07/26/2014 - 4:58 pm | View Link
  • Obama Banned From Visiting Chechnya
    MOSCOW (AP) — Although Russia has not responded to U.S. sanctions by putting a travel ban on President Barack Obama, there's one part of the country he's blocked from: Chechnya. The president of the small Russian republic that was the scene of two ...
    07/26/2014 - 11:35 am | View Link
  • More
BING SEARCH:
  • Michelle Obama
    Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama (born January 17, 1964), an American lawyer and writer, is the wife of the 44th and current President of the United States, Barack ...
    07/24/2014 - 6:45 pm | View Link
  • Barack Obama News, Photos and Opinion
    Get breaking news stories about Barack Obama, follow his presidency and re-election campaign, and share your toughts on the 44th U.S. president.
    07/24/2014 - 2:06 pm | View Link
  • The White House
    Day in the Life. President Obama is traveling over the course of the summer to speak directly with the people he's working for every day.
    07/24/2014 - 1:45 pm | View Link
  • Barack Obama Biography
    Barack Obama is the 44th and current president of the United States, and the first African American to serve as U.S. president. First elected to the presidency in ...
    07/24/2014 - 10:38 am | View Link
  • Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
    On Jan. 21, Gallup began tracking daily the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president.
    07/24/2014 - 10:10 am | View Link
  • More
Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More Politics News