Urine contains essential nutrients such as nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus, all of which help plants grow.      

Topics:  plants   urine   
BING NEWS:
  • As chemical fertilizer shortages persist, peecycling – the process of recycling human urine – could increase the yield of nutrient-rich crops.
    The need to find alternative sources for fertilizer have become urgent as chemical fertilizer shortages from the Ukrainian war threaten countries globally.
    06/19/2022 - 4:48 pm | View Link
  • From the Extension: Insects are plants' best pollinators all over Florida
    There are several species of pollinators that are vital to the many plants in both landscapes, and wild areas.
    06/18/2022 - 10:00 pm | View Link
  • More
BING SEARCH:
  • Biological Fertiliser
    Human urine provides an excellent source of nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and trace elements for plants, and can be delivered in a form that’s perfect for assimilation. With a constant, year-round and free supply of this resource available, more and more farmers and gardeners are making use of it. Urine is 95% water. The other 5% consists of urea (around 2.5%), and a mixture of minerals ...
    06/26/2022 - 4:55 pm | View Website
  • Don’t Pee on Your Garden After You Read This
    The Columbo Declaration on Sustainable Nitrogen Management, a 2019 initiative of the UN, aims to slow down the runaway train of nitrogen emissions by halving nitrogen waste from all human-made ...
    06/26/2022 - 2:57 am | View Website
  • Can You Use Urine to Fertilize Plants?
    Don't Worry, It's Sanitary! In fact, human urine is sterile, so long as it is taken from a healthy individual. A study conducted by the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry found urine to be a hygienic means of plant fertilization. It was also uncovered that urine fertilized plants produced more biomass and exhibited faster growth rates compared to plants receiving a chemical-based ...
    06/25/2022 - 4:56 pm | View Website
  • Human urine can be used as a safe and effective fertilizer
    Love and other researchers have been advancing urine-treatment technologies and studying people's perception of pee-based fertilizers as part of a $3 million grant awarded in 2016 by the National ...
    06/25/2022 - 12:52 pm | View Website
  • Calls for Papers | Scientific Reports
    He has been an EPSRC Career Acceleration Fellow (2010-2015) and is currently a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation PI on the "Urine-tricity/PEE POWER®" project (2011-2021), which is advancing the MFC ...
    06/25/2022 - 10:01 am | View Website
  • More
Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More News