- A Week in the Life of the 'Tiger Mother' Amy Chua
Wall Street Journal: Books, Friday - 01/30/2015 - 05:28 PM
A few busy days in the life of Amy Chua, filled with lethargic daughters, fluffy yet ferocious dogs and some strange hate mail.
- A romance author pays tribute to Colleen McCullough
USA Today: Books, Friday - 01/30/2015 - 04:47 PM
Romance author Sarah MacLean pays tribute to The Thorn Birds author Colleen McCullough.
- ‘Ideas of Order,’ by Neil L. Rudenstine
New York Times: Books, Friday - 01/30/2015 - 12:35 PM
A guide to Shakespeare’s 154 sonnets, and an argument that they contain an underlying narrative.
- Fashion star Tommy Hilfiger to publish memoir
USA Today: Books, Friday - 01/30/2015 - 10:47 AM
Having reached the top of American fashion, designer is ready to tell all.
- Exclusive excerpt from new Sophie Kinsella
USA Today: Books, Thursday - 01/29/2015 - 12:47 PM
'Finding Audrey' is the first young-adult novel from the 'Shopaholic' author.
- 'Harry Potter' books come to Oyster
USA Today: Books, Thursday - 01/29/2015 - 12:47 AM
The novels and accompanying books are coming to the e-book subscription service.
- Candis Terry: Why is forbidden fruit so tasty?
USA Today: Books, Wednesday - 01/28/2015 - 08:47 PM
Candis Terry, author of Sweet Surprise, explores how heroes and heroines deal with partaking, or not, of "forbidden fruit."
- Bookends: Is Being a Writer a Job or a Calling?
New York Times: Books, Tuesday - 01/27/2015 - 10:00 AM
Benjamin Moser and Dana Stevens discuss whether being a writer is just a job or a loftier ambition.
- Jennifer Blackwood puts Cosmo dating tips to the test
USA Today: Books, Monday - 01/26/2015 - 08:47 PM
Jennifer Blackwood shares the results of a superscientific (wink) test she and her sister-in-law conducted based on dating tips from a Cosmo article.
- ArtsBeat: Strong Sales for ‘Hedwig’ on Broadway
New York Times: Books, Monday - 01/26/2015 - 04:19 PM
John Cameron Mitchell returned to the role he created in “Hedwig and the Angry Inch,” sparking strong sales. “Honeymoon in Vegas” saw modest sales after strong reviews.
- Cohen writes of his mother's mental illness
USA Today: Books, Monday - 01/26/2015 - 10:47 AM
'The Girl From Human Street' is perhaps overly ambitious.
- Books of The Times: ‘Guantánamo Diary’ by Mohamedou Ould Slahi
New York Times: Books, Sunday - 01/25/2015 - 03:03 PM
Mohamedou Ould Slahi’s memoir, “Guantánamo Diary,” was published after a seven-year legal battle and with heavy redactions from military censors.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald's tragic last act
USA Today: Books, Sunday - 01/25/2015 - 06:47 AM
Novelist Stewart O'Nan portrays the writer's years in Hollywood.