- Fiction: Two Suspense Novels Track Down Girls Gone Lost
New York Times: Books, Wednesday - 07/27/2016 - 11:21 AM
Amy Gentry’s “Good as Gone” and Megan Miranda’s “All the Missing Girls” are stories told in reverse.
- What secrets lurk in Moriarty's 'Truly Madly Guilty'?
USA Today: Books, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 10:47 PM
Best-selling author Liane Moriarty fires up the barbecue in her new novel.
- Tim LaHaye, evangelical author of ‘Left Behind’ book series, dies at 90
Washington Post, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 08:47 PM
His best-selling books offered a fictionalized account of Jesus’ second coming.
- Roger Ailes, Fox News ex-CEO, is writing an autobiography
Los Angeles Times: Books, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 04:47 PM
Roger Ailes resigned as the chairman and CEO of Fox News last week, leading observers of politics and the media to speculate what his next move would be. Now there’s an answer: He’s writing his autobiography, according to CNN. CNN quoted an unnamed friend of Ailes as saying, “The book is a priority
- Books of The Times: Review: ‘The Wicked Boy,’ a Young Killer’s Twisty Path to Atonement
New York Times: Books, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 04:41 PM
Kate Summerscale resurrects a notorious true-life tale of murder in the Victorian era committed by a 13-year-old boy.
- Author’s Note: To a Writer, a Body of Work Is a Taunt
New York Times: Books, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 11:00 AM
Authors look at their own work and think: Is that all there is?
- Books: New and noteworthy
USA Today: Books, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 02:47 AM
Look for new books by Liane Moriarty, Dave Eggers and Linda Fairstein.
- 'The Fires of Spring': A Pittsburgh RAND scholar's vital 'Post-Arab Spring Journey Through the Turbulent New Middle East'
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Books, Sunday - 07/24/2016 - 10:47 PM
- Newly Released: Review: Books by Amie Barrodale, Joy Williams, Hubert Mingarelli and Rikki Ducornet
New York Times: Books, Sunday - 07/24/2016 - 04:44 PM
A short-story collection; an assortment of vignettes; a novel set in World War II; and a story whose protagonist hides out in a college are recent offerings.
- David Conrad to join Pittsburgh Magazine
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Books, Saturday - 07/23/2016 - 10:47 PM
Actor David Conrad is Pittsburgh Magazine’s newest columnist.
- How we got to the Olympic mess that is the Rio Games
Washington Post, Friday - 07/22/2016 - 08:47 PM
Two books — ‘Power Games’ and ‘The Games’ — offer a fascinating history, warts and all
- Midwest Booksellers Choice Awards have been announced
Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune: Books, Friday - 07/22/2016 - 04:47 PM
"Locally Laid" and "North Woods Girl" among the winners.