- Judge won't dismiss Pierre-Paul privacy lawsuit against ESPN
Miami Herald, Thursday - 08/25/2016 - 09:17 PM
A Miami federal judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit filed by New York Giants lineman Jason Pierre-Paul against ESPN over disclosure of his medical records from a 2015 fireworks accident. …
- Leader of British movement to leave EU joins Trump at rally
Associated Press, Thursday - 08/25/2016 - 08:07 AM
Donald Trump is linking his "movement to take back the country" to Britain's surprising vote to leave the European Union.
- Clinton's Gold Rush: $18 million raised on three-day swing
San Francisco Chronicle, Thursday - 08/25/2016 - 01:59 AM
The Democratic presidential candidate's visit to the West Coast comes amid a prosperous August for her campaign. Clinton is trying to use the relatively quiet month of August, when voters are more focused on vacation than politics, to fill her campaign war chest.
- The Latest: California governor promises more climate fights
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Wednesday - 08/24/2016 - 08:49 PM
- Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State
Sacramento Bee, Wednesday - 08/24/2016 - 08:47 AM
More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money — either personally or through companies or groups — to the Clinton Foundation. It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president. …
- Cher insults Trump, with gusto, at Clinton fundraiser
Associated Press, Tuesday - 08/23/2016 - 07:56 PM
Entertainer Cher unloaded a freewheeling barrage of insults at Donald Trump during a private fundraiser for Hillary Clinton, comparing him to Hitler and saying he reminded her of the actress who played a murdering child in the film, "The Bad Seed."
- Racism and talk of religious war: Trump staff's online posts
Tampa Tribune, Tuesday - 08/23/2016 - 12:47 AM
- How AP rates the presidential race and the Road to 270
Associated Press, Sunday - 08/21/2016 - 08:34 AM
Hillary Clinton heads into the fall out front in enough states to give her at least a tie in the Electoral College, meaning a victory in any of the several states now a toss-up would be enough to push her over the top and into the White House.
- Trump's campaign spending at half the rate of Clinton's
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Sunday - 08/21/2016 - 02:47 AM
- The Latest: First Trump election ad looks at immigration
Sacramento Bee, Friday - 08/19/2016 - 08:49 AM
The Latest on campaign 2016 (all times Eastern): …
- Trump turns to conservative flame-thrower as campaign CEO
Associated Press, Wednesday - 08/17/2016 - 05:26 PM
Donald Trump's new campaign CEO is a flame-thrower in cargo shorts.
- House Republicans receive FBI notes from Clinton interview
Miami Herald, Tuesday - 08/16/2016 - 03:48 PM
The House oversight committee says it has received FBI documents related to the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server. …