- This time, an adoring He looks on as She accepts nomination
Associated Press, Thursday - 07/28/2016 - 01:42 PM
This time, Bill Clinton will be the adoring spouse, rapt and smiling when the cameras cut away from the candidate in the spotlight.
- VIEWER GUIDE: Can Barack Obama top his wife in Philly?
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Wednesday - 07/27/2016 - 08:47 AM
- Takeaways: Glass ceiling shattered; 'change agent' hailed
Sacramento Bee, Wednesday - 07/27/2016 - 04:47 AM
Hillary Clinton became the first female presidential nominee of a major party, and her husband made a personal but forceful case for her to reoccupy the White House — this time from the West Wing. …
- Meet the new Hillary Clinton, different from the old one?
Associated Press, Wednesday - 07/27/2016 - 03:50 AM
Meet the new Hillary Clinton, repackaged and updated from previous versions. But will voters notice or care?
- Clinton's turn: Guide to the Democratic National Convention
Sacramento Bee, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 06:47 AM
It's Hillary Clinton's turn. …
- DIVIDED AMERICA: Clinton highlights lack of women in office
Sacramento Bee, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 04:47 AM
Hillary Clinton and Mary Thomas have little in common, except for this: They both hope to add to the meager ranks of America's female elected officials come January. …
- Column: IOC bows to Putin and Russian dopers
Miami Herald, Sunday - 07/24/2016 - 10:02 PM
Once again, the people who run the Olympics just can't say no to Vladimir Putin. …
- VIEWER GUIDE: Clinton asking voters for fresh look in Philly
Associated Press, Sunday - 07/24/2016 - 11:43 AM
Hillary Clinton has been in the public eye for more than two decades, sized up as a political spouse, legislator, diplomat and politician. For good or ill, everyone has an opinion about her.
- The Latest: Obama criticizes Trump for his NATO comments
Associated Press, Sunday - 07/24/2016 - 09:13 AM
The Latest on the 2016 presidential race (all times EDT):
- Trump: France, others hit by terror may face more screening
Sacramento Bee, Sunday - 07/24/2016 - 12:10 AM
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is asserting that countries like France that he says are compromised by terrorism may be subjected to the "extreme vetting" he proposes as a deterrent to attacks in the U. S. …
- Effort to abolish superdelegates fails at DNC rules meeting
Tampa Tribune, Saturday - 07/23/2016 - 03:56 PM
- Energized white supremacists cheer Trump convention message
Associated Press, Saturday - 07/23/2016 - 02:38 PM
They don't like to be called white supremacists.