- Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina governor
Associated Press, Friday - 05/27/2016 - 11:27 AM
It was a stunning rebuke - even by Donald Trump's standards - aimed at the nation's only Latina governor at a political rally in her home state of New Mexico.
- Obama ready to face historic, haunted ground of Hiroshima
Associated Press, Thursday - 05/26/2016 - 08:06 PM
Convinced that the time for this moment is right at last, President Barack Obama on Friday will become the first American president to confront the historic and haunted ground of Hiroshima.
- Sanders accepts Kentucky primary result; Clinton wins state
Sacramento Bee, Thursday - 05/26/2016 - 03:03 PM
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders says his campaign accepts primary results in Kentucky, handing front-runner Hillary Clinton another victory. …
- Delegate Update: The latest count in the Democratic race
Miami Herald, Thursday - 05/26/2016 - 02:08 PM
It takes 2,383 delegates to win the Democratic nomination for president. Here is where the race for those delegates stands, based on an Associated Press count: …
- Mister 1,237: North Dakota delegate puts Trump over the top
Associated Press, Thursday - 05/26/2016 - 12:46 PM
John Trandem wanted to be the delegate who would put Donald Trump over the top, giving him enough delegates to clinch the Republican presidential nomination.
- WHO: Some 1,000 killed in attacks on hospitals in 2 years
Associated Press, Thursday - 05/26/2016 - 04:09 AM
The World Health Organization says nearly 1,000 people have been killed worldwide in attacks on medical facilities in conflicts over the past two years in violation of humanitarian norms.
- Capitol Hill Buzz: Democrats aim at Trump's tax returns
Associated Press, Wednesday - 05/25/2016 - 11:16 AM
Hmmm, wonder who he has in mind?
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state's presidential primaries
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Wednesday - 05/25/2016 - 06:47 AM
- White House arts program teams up with Kennedy Center
Associated Press, Wednesday - 05/25/2016 - 06:00 AM
An Obama administration project to expand arts education in elementary and middle schools has found new, long-term backing.
- Sanders campaign requests Kentucky vote recanvass
San Francisco Chronicle, Tuesday - 05/24/2016 - 12:49 PM
Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign is requesting a recanvass in Kentucky's presidential primary, where he trails Hillary Clinton by less than one-half of 1 percent of the vote. The Sanders campaign says it will ask the Kentucky secretary of state to have election officials review electronic voting machines and absentee ballots from last week's primary in each of the state's 120 counties.
- Trump meets with Sen. Corker in New York
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Monday - 05/23/2016 - 08:47 PM
- Clinton campaign declines invitation to California debate
Associated Press, Monday - 05/23/2016 - 07:58 PM
Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton on Monday declined an invitation from Fox News to participate in a debate with rival Bernie Sanders in California before that state's June 7 primary.