- Michigan recount over; Pennsylvania sets hearing
Associated Press, Wednesday - 12/07/2016 - 08:45 PM
Michigan's presidential recount was halted Wednesday after three days, assuring Republican Donald Trump's victory in the state, when a federal judge said he'll abide by a court ruling that found the Green Party candidate Jill Stein couldn't seek another look at the vote.
- Congress cracks down on "bots" that snap up concert tickets
Associated Press, Wednesday - 12/07/2016 - 06:34 PM
Congress sent legislation to President Barack Obama that could make it easier to get tickets to popular shows, sports events and concerts.
- Trumps taps retired Marine general John Kelly for DHS
Sacramento Bee, Wednesday - 12/07/2016 - 01:17 PM
President-elect Donald Trump is tapping another four-star military officer for his administration. He has picked retired Marine Gen. John Kelly to lead the Homeland Security Department, according to people close …
- Trending story that Clinton won just 57 counties is untrue
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Wednesday - 12/07/2016 - 04:47 AM
- High court sides with Samsung in patent dispute with Apple
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Tuesday - 12/06/2016 - 11:02 AM
- Trump renews defense of his call with Taiwan leader
Sacramento Bee, Tuesday - 12/06/2016 - 02:47 AM
President-elect Donald Trump is using Twitter to renew his defense of his engagement with the leader of Taiwan, a breach of diplomatic protocol as the U. S. shifted recognition from Taiwan …
- Presidential recount in Michigan expands to Detroit area
Associated Press, Tuesday - 12/06/2016 - 01:09 AM
The presidential recount in Michigan expands Tuesday to its largest county, which includes Detroit, and five other counties, and the fate of a statewide recount push in Pennsylvania awaits action in federal court.
- Biden in 2020? With a smile, he says he's not ruling it out
San Francisco Chronicle, Monday - 12/05/2016 - 08:32 PM
The departing 74-year-old vice president said it with a slight smile on his face. Biden was chatting with reporters Monday after presiding over the Senate as it cleared away procedural hurdles to a biomedical research bill he's supporting.
- By accident or design, Trump signals tougher China policy
Associated Press, Monday - 12/05/2016 - 04:58 PM
Whether by accident or design, President-elect Donald Trump is signaling a tougher American policy toward China, sparking warnings from both the outgoing Obama administration and Beijing.
- Imprisoned former CIA officer fights conviction over leak
FOXNews, Sunday - 12/04/2016 - 10:32 AM
Once an employee of the powerful CIA, Jeffrey Sterling now sits behind bars at a federal prison in Colorado. He bides his time by reading and writing and working at the facility's recreational center.
- The Latest: China's foreign minister reacts to Trump's call
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Saturday - 12/03/2016 - 06:47 PM
- Afghan president and Trump discuss terrorism
Associated Press, Saturday - 12/03/2016 - 08:17 AM
The Afghan government says U. S. President-elect Donald Trump and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani have emphasized their joint commitment to fighting terrorism in a phone conversation.
- What US presidents said about ties with China and Taiwan
Associated Press, Friday - 12/02/2016 - 10:09 PM
President-elect Donald Trump spoke Friday with Taiwan's President Tsai Ing-wen, a highly unusual and probably unprecedented move since the U. S. broke diplomatic ties with the self-governing island in 1979 and shifted to diplomatic recognition of China under a so-called "one-China" policy.