- Gender politics playing a big role for Trump, Clinton
Associated Press, Monday - 05/02/2016 - 03:45 AM
She has no stamina. She shouts. She's got nothing going for her but being a woman.
- Obama, first lady review library design proposals
Miami Herald, Sunday - 05/01/2016 - 01:17 PM
President Barack Obama is reviewing design proposals for his future presidential library from the seven architectural firms chosen as finalists. …
- Trump, Clinton angle for advantage in politics of gender
Miami Herald, Sunday - 05/01/2016 - 04:47 AM
She has no stamina. She shouts. She's got nothing going for her but being a woman. …
- Trump backers yell foul over loss at Arizona GOP convention
The Daily News, Saturday - 04/30/2016 - 10:47 PM
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz pulled out a strategic victory at Saturday's Arizona Republican Party convention, nailing down a large majority of delegates to the national convention amid cheating accusations from backers of businessman Donald Trump.
- Woman struck, killed by duck boat in downtown Boston
San Diego Union-Tribune, Saturday - 04/30/2016 - 10:47 PM
A 29-year-old woman has died after the scooter she was driving was struck by an amphibious sightseeing vehicle in downtown Boston.
- White House 2016: Clinton gears up for Trump in fall race
Miami Herald, Saturday - 04/30/2016 - 08:47 AM
Waves of campaign staffers are being dispatched to battleground states. Advisers are starting to consider locations for a splashy convention rally in Philadelphia. An army of lawyers is scrutinizing more than two dozen possible vice presidential picks. …
- Proposed rule would delay questions about criminal history
Associated Press, Friday - 04/29/2016 - 12:03 AM
The Obama administration is proposing a rule that would prohibit federal agencies from asking certain job applicants questions about criminal and credit history until a conditional offer of employment has been made.
- Trumps tells Connecticut voters he's "not toning it down"
Sacramento Bee, Saturday - 04/23/2016 - 11:47 AM
A confident Donald Trump says he's "not toning it down," a day after his chief adviser assured Republican officials the GOP front-runner will show more restraint. …
- Trump's cries of 'rigged' system shifts blame for his losses
Associated Press, Saturday - 04/23/2016 - 02:54 AM
As his top aides spent the week gingerly courting Republican insiders at a seaside resort in Florida, Donald Trump was busy railing against them.
- Underdog presidential candidates spend heavily to catch up
Sacramento Bee, Thursday - 04/21/2016 - 12:47 PM
Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders continued to outpace rival Hillary Clinton in fundraising — and spending — last month, new Federal Election Commission filings show. …
- Pennsylvania GOP presidential delegate chase adds to mystery
Associated Press, Thursday - 04/21/2016 - 03:49 AM
Pennsylvania, long an afterthought in presidential primary stakes, may emerge as a key player in crowning this year's Republican presidential nominee.
- Trump has slip of tongue discussing 9/11 at Buffalo rally
Associated Press, Tuesday - 04/19/2016 - 05:20 AM
Donald Trump made an unfortunate slip-of-the-tongue while campaigning in Buffalo, New York, at his final campaign rally before Tuesday's big-prize primary.