- Bloomberg to world leaders: Ignore Trump on climate
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Sunday - 04/23/2017 - 02:02 PM
New York billionaire Michael Bloomberg urged world leaders not to follow President Donald Trump's lead on climate change and declared his intention to help save an international agreement to reduce carbon emissions.
- The Latest: Passenger says flight attendant nearly hit baby
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Saturday - 04/22/2017 - 07:01 PM
The Latest on the confrontation on an American Airlines flight (all times local):
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
Associated Press, Saturday - 04/22/2017 - 09:16 AM
Apprentices no more, Eric and Donald Trump Jr. are now at the helm of the Trump Organization and adjusting to the reality presented by their father's presidency. They're eyeing ways to use the new lease on the family fame by expanding the brand into parts of the United States that embrace him.
- Hawaii bill giving equal access to fertility treatment dies
Miami Herald, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 08:35 PM
Hawaii lawmakers killed a bill that sought equal access to fertility treatments for gay and lesbian couples and single women. The decision came after health care lobbyists argued it was …
- Fitch lowers Italy's credit rating to 1 notch above junk
Associated Press, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 06:55 PM
Fitch Ratings has downgraded its rating on Italy's long-term debt, citing the country's huge debts, stagnant economy and divided politics.
- Bye-bye, and here's your check: Golden exit for the departed
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 06:49 PM
Don't let the vault door hit you on the way out.
- Russian accused of running spam ring is indicted in US
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 04:28 PM
A Russian man described as one of the world's most notorious criminal spammers has been indicted by a U. S. grand jury.
- US Treasury rejects Exxon Mobil request to drill in Russia
Associated Press, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 02:14 PM
The Trump administration has denied a request from Exxon Mobil to waive U. S. sanctions against Russia and allow it to resume oil drilling around the Black Sea.
- Trump says he will release tax reform package next week
Associated Press, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 01:55 PM
President Donald Trump says businesses and individuals will receive a "massive tax cut" under a tax reform package he plans to unveil next week.
- US home sales shoot up to 10-year high
Kansas City Star, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 10:10 AM
Americans purchased homes in March at the fastest pace in over a decade, a strong start to the traditional spring buying season. Sales of existing homes climbed 4.4 percent last …
- Markets Right Now: Stocks edge lower in early trading
Kansas City Star, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 09:42 AM
The latest on developments in financial markets (All times local): 9:35 a.m. Stocks are edging lower in early trading on Wall Street as traders digest the latest round of company …
- Chevron loses appeal against $260 million Australia tax bill
Associated Press, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 04:30 AM
An Australian subsidiary of U. S. energy giant Chevron Corp. has lost a court appeal against a 340 million Australian dollar ($260 million) tax bill in a ruling with ramifications for how multinational corporations transfer money.
- CSX and Sherwin-Williams jump; United Rentals and eBay dip
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Thursday - 04/20/2017 - 07:27 PM
Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Thursday: