- Katie Holmes probes mom-daughter bond in directorial debut
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Thursday - 12/08/2016 - 03:17 PM
Katie Holmes is a single mom raising a daughter and that's the subject of her feature film directorial debut, "All We Had."
- Longtime A's announcer Bill King wins Hall's Frick Award
The Herald-Mail, Thursday - 12/08/2016 - 02:47 PM
Former Oakland Athletics announcer Bill King has won the Ford C. Frick Award presented by the Hall of Fame for excellence in broadcasting.
- Nationals get CF Eaton from White Sox for 3 young pitchers
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Thursday - 12/08/2016 - 01:37 PM
By putting Eaton in center, the Nationals can move Trea Turner — runner-up for 2016 NL Rookie of the Year — back to his natural position, shortstop
- Luck throws for 4 TDs, Colts rout Jets 41-10
Miami Herald, Tuesday - 12/06/2016 - 10:47 AM
Andrew Luck was nearly perfect in his return from a concussion, throwing for four touchdowns, three to Dwayne Allen, in the Indianapolis Colts' 41-10 romp Monday night past the inept …
- Washington's schedule becomes focus of playoff debate
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Monday - 12/05/2016 - 08:47 PM
Washington's nonconference schedule clouded the Huskies' candidacy for the College Football Playoff for weeks.
- Box Office Top 20: 'Moana,' 'Fantastic Beasts' rule again
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Monday - 12/05/2016 - 07:32 PM
Moana" and "Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them" continued to dominate the box office over the sleepy post-Thanksgiving weekend. In its second week in theaters, Disney's "Moana" scored the No. 1 spot again, bringing in…
- Selig, Schuerholz elected to baseball Hall of Fame
Kansas City Star, Monday - 12/05/2016 - 02:47 AM
Former commissioner Bud Selig and longtime general manager John Schuerholz have been elected to the baseball Hall of Fame. Schuerholz was picked by all 16 voters Sunday on a veterans …
- Bud Selig turns short-term job into Hall of Fame plaque
Associated Press, Sunday - 12/04/2016 - 07:58 PM
On the day he was put in charge of baseball in 1992, Bud Selig said his new job was "hopefully relatively short term."
- Washington could be the toughest test for Alabama's defense
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Sunday - 12/04/2016 - 03:02 PM
Alabama's stingy defense will face perhaps its toughest test against Jake Browning and Washington.
- No. 1 Alabama romps past Florida 54-16 in SEC title game
Daily Oklahoman, Sunday - 12/04/2016 - 02:47 AM
Alabama showed off all its weapons in the Southeastern Conference championship game. Now, the Crimson Tide can expect a return trip to Atlanta for the College Football Playoff. The nation's No.
- Watson, Clemson claim ACC title and await playoff berth
Daily Oklahoman, Sunday - 12/04/2016 - 01:32 AM
Deshaun Watson's mission is not over. The Heisman Trophy hopeful and third-ranked Clemson Tigers are ready to return to the College Football Playoff and try to resolve some unfinished business from last season. Watson bolstered his candidacy for the sport's biggest individual award by passing for three touchdowns and running for two more to lead the Tigers (12-1, No.
- Column: It's Nick's World, and everyone else gets the crumbs
The Herald-Mail, Friday - 12/02/2016 - 07:17 PM
Nick Saban rolled into the room with all the warmth of a tray of ice cubes you just pulled from the freezer.