- Fiat Chrysler, Google to cooperate on autonomous minivans
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 04:20 PM
Fiat Chrysler and Google will work together to more than double the size of Google's self-driving vehicle fleet by adding 100 Chrysler Pacifica minivans.
- Target faces backlash on stance on transgender bathrooms
Daily Oklahoman, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 04:17 PM
Consumer backlash is growing against Target's stance on what type of bathrooms its transgender customers and employees can use. Two weeks ago, the Minneapolis-based discounter issued a statement that said customers and employees can use the restroom or fitting room that "corresponds to their gender identity.
- Concerts in Tennessee to live-stream in Chicago
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 02:15 PM
Three concerts will be live-streamed from Tennessee into high-traffic areas in Chicago later this month in what promoters are calling "the first long-distance concert of its kind." Performers in three Tennessee cities and the audience in Chicago will be able to see each other and interact thanks to a 360-degree, panoramic camera angle, according to the Tennessee Department of Tourism Development.
- Bassist: Prince found 'real happiness' as Jehovah's Witness
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 10:47 AM
A famous bassist and longtime friend of pop megastar Prince says the artist found "real happiness" in his faith and could stay up all night talking about the Bible.
- Once a Clinton stronghold, Appalachia now Trump country
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 10:47 AM
- Defense Secretary Carter: American killed in combat in Iraq
FOXNews, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 10:47 AM
Defense Secretary Ash Carter says an American serviceman has been killed near Irbil in Iraq.
- Rich newspaper owners: Industry saviors or foes?
Tampa Tribune, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 06:47 AM
- Clinton raises $26 million in April for primary bid
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 04:47 AM
- 4 arrested in slaying of Honduran environmental activist
FOXNews, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 04:47 AM
Honduran authorities have arrested four people in connection with the murder of environmental activist Berta Caceres, including three who worked for a hydroelectric project she opposed.
- LeBron, Cavs hold off Hawks 104-93 in Game 1
Daily Oklahoman, Tuesday - 05/03/2016 - 12:47 AM
LeBron James scored 25 points, Kyrie Irving added 21 and the Cleveland Cavaliers withstood a strong comeback by Atlanta to maintain their chokehold on the Hawks with a 104-93 victory on Monday night in the opening game of their second-round Eastern Conference series. James converted a critical three-point play with 2:09 left for the Cavs, who fell behind in the fourth after leading by 18.
- Lawsuit: Starbucks overfills cold drinks with ice
FOXNews, Monday - 05/02/2016 - 10:47 PM
A federal lawsuit claims Starbucks regularly overfills its cold drinks with ice instead of using the advertised amount of coffee or other liquid in its plastic cups.
- Clinton faces tough crowd in West Virginia coal country
Associated Press, Monday - 05/02/2016 - 08:06 PM
Hillary Clinton faced some angry voters Monday during a campaign swing through West Virginia, a state that overwhelmingly backed her eight years ago in her primary fight against then-Sen. Barack Obama.
- AP EXPLAINS: What is bitcoin? A look at the digital currency
San Diego Union-Tribune, Monday - 05/02/2016 - 02:32 PM
Bitcoins allow people to buy goods and services and exchange money without involving banks, credit card issuers or other third parties. The online currency's origins have long been a mystery — though an Australian man long rumored to have ties to bitcoin has come forward claiming to be its creator.
- Oprah Winfrey to star in HBO's 'Henrietta Lacks' movie
Associated Press, Monday - 05/02/2016 - 02:31 PM
Oprah Winfrey is expanding her participation in HBO's "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" to an on-screen role.
- First US cruise in decades arrives in Havana
Associated Press, Monday - 05/02/2016 - 10:57 AM
- Buffett says election is important but won't damage economy
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Monday - 05/02/2016 - 08:49 AM
Investor Warren Buffett says choosing the next president will be important for the world, but it won't derail the U. S. economy.
- Reckitt Benckiser Korea apologizes for deadly sterilizers
Tampa Tribune, Monday - 05/02/2016 - 12:56 AM