- Thirteen Feared Dead After Helicopter Crash in Norway
Wall Street Journal, Friday - 04/29/2016 - 10:47 AM
Thirteen people are feared dead after a helicopter crashed off the west coast of Norway on its way back to the mainland from an offshore oil field, an official said.
- South Korea: Suspected midrange North Korean missile crashes
FOXNews, Thursday - 04/28/2016 - 08:47 AM
South Korea's Defense Ministry says a suspected powerful midrange North Korean missile has crashed seconds after liftoff.
- Swiss National Bank Posts $5.9 billion Profit
Wall Street Journal, Thursday - 04/28/2016 - 04:47 AM
Switzerland’s central bank posted a $5.9 billion profit during the first quarter, offsetting a portion of last year’s massive loss.
- US honors Puerto Ricans who fought, died in segregated unit
Tampa Tribune, Thursday - 04/28/2016 - 02:47 AM
- Iraqi Lawmakers Start Voting for New Cabinet
Wall Street Journal, Wednesday - 04/27/2016 - 02:47 AM
Iraq’s parliament began voting on a slate of new technocratic cabinet ministers Tuesday after thousands of protesters gathered in downtown Baghdad demanding new leaders and long-delayed reforms. .
- New plainclothes morality police prompt criticism in Iran
Tampa Tribune, Wednesday - 04/27/2016 - 01:14 AM
- Philippine troops hunt down extremists who beheaded Canadian
FOXNews, Tuesday - 04/26/2016 - 12:47 PM
The Philippine military has come under increased pressure to rescue more than 20 foreign hostages after their Muslim extremist captors beheaded a Canadian man, but they face a dilemma in how to go about that and also ensure the safety of the remaining captives.
- Fans Unlawfully Killed in U.K.'s Hillsborough Disaster, Jury Finds
Wall Street Journal, Tuesday - 04/26/2016 - 10:47 AM
The 96 Liverpool soccer fans who died in the Hillsborough Stadium disaster were unlawfully killed because of errors by the police, a jury concluded.
- Fiat Chrysler earnings soar on North American performance
FOXNews, Tuesday - 04/26/2016 - 09:02 AM
Carmaker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles says its first-quarter earnings soared on the back of a strong performance in North America.
- China auto show highlights SUVs in slowing market
FOXNews, Tuesday - 04/26/2016 - 04:47 AM
Automakers are showcasing a new generation of luxurious SUVs at China's biggest auto show of the year to lure buyers in its cooling, crowded market.
- President Xi Jinping's Most Dangerous Venture Yet: Remaking China's Military
Wall Street Journal, Tuesday - 04/26/2016 - 02:47 AM
Chinese leader’s plan to revamp the armed forces, a milestone in the nation’s emergence from isolationism, faces hurdles at home.
- Beleaguered department store BHS goes into administration
FOXNews, Monday - 04/25/2016 - 08:32 AM
The troubled British department store chain BHS has called in administrators after failing to secure a rescue package, putting 11,000 jobs are at risk.