- Drug pusher deaths jump as Philippine leader takes office
Tampa Tribune, Wednesday - 06/29/2016 - 02:47 PM
- U.K. Vote Sets Up Contest to Replace Cameron
Wall Street Journal, Wednesday - 06/29/2016 - 06:47 AM
The man long seen as U. K. Prime Minister David Cameron’s natural successor ruled himself out as a candidate for the top job, as the British vote to leave the European Union sows turmoil in the country’s leadership.
- Tibetan director Pema Tseden hospitalized after scuffle
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Wednesday - 06/29/2016 - 06:32 AM
- Brexit Vote Threatens Germany-U.K. Trade Relationship
Wall Street Journal, Wednesday - 06/29/2016 - 04:47 AM
Britain’s unexpected vote to leave the European Union also threatens one of Europe’s richest commercial links: trade between the U. K. and Germany.
- Recent airport attacks at a glance
Associated Press, Tuesday - 06/28/2016 - 10:06 PM
The attack on Istanbul's Ataturk airport on Tuesday was the latest in such incidents at major airports in recent years. The following is a list of some of those attacks:
- Generation EU: British vote often pitted old against young
FOXNews, Tuesday - 06/28/2016 - 02:47 PM
The day after Britain voted to leave the European Union, 69-year-old Mary Crossley of London said she got a phone call from her 31-year-old daughter.
- Israel's security figures take aim at hard-line Netanyahu
Associated Press, Tuesday - 06/28/2016 - 01:44 PM
Long-serving Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faces a potentially formidable challenge to his hard-line rule - not from Israel's civilian politicians but instead from its revered security establishment.
- Iraqis suffer in desert camps after flight from Fallujah
Tampa Tribune, Tuesday - 06/28/2016 - 02:47 AM
- Brexit Vote Casts Pall Over U.K. Businesses
Wall Street Journal, Monday - 06/27/2016 - 08:47 PM
Fallout from Britain’s vote to break with the European Union cascaded through the boardrooms of the U. K.’s biggest businesses Monday—triggering profit warnings and forcing executives across Europe to rethink investment and hiring plans.
- Iceland celebrates improbable win over England at Euro 2016
FOXNews, Monday - 06/27/2016 - 07:49 PM
Iceland celebrated its team's historic win with some very appropriate English music.
- EU to Say 'Au Revoir,' 'Tschüss' to English Language
Wall Street Journal, Monday - 06/27/2016 - 12:47 PM
The U. K.’s departure from the European Union will erode the status of English in EU institutions to the benefit of French and German, with the bloc’s executive arm already moving to ditch English from some of its official communications.
- Ex-Auschwitz guard appeals accessory to murder conviction
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Monday - 06/27/2016 - 07:32 AM