- Pearl Harbor Survivors Gather for 75th Anniversary
Wall Street Journal, Thursday - 12/08/2016 - 02:47 AM
Military officials, veterans and the last remaining survivors of Pearl Harbor are gathering to mark a milestone anniversary 75 years after the Japanese attack.
- Ex-chief of IRA splinter group killed in Irish city of Cork
FOXNews, Thursday - 12/08/2016 - 12:47 AM
Police say two gunmen have ambushed and killed a former top figure in the Real IRA splinter group in the southwest Irish city of Cork.
- Gambia leader's upset heartens families of the disappeared
FOXNews, Wednesday - 12/07/2016 - 02:47 PM
Fatoumata Sawaneh tried to hold back tears while talking about her father, one of hundreds of people who disappeared during the 22-year reign of President Yahya Jammeh in this tiny West African country.
- Irish court orders Russian oligarch's assets unfrozen
Associated Press, Wednesday - 12/07/2016 - 09:12 AM
A Dublin judge has ordered authorities to unfreeze 100 million euros ($107 million) in cash belonging to an exiled Russian oligarch, ruling that police had provided no evidence that the funds were illegally gained as Russia contends.
- Australian leader rules out generators paying for pollution
San Antonio Express-News, Tuesday - 12/06/2016 - 07:45 PM
Australia's prime minister has ruled out making power companies pay for greenhouse gas pollution they create — a policy option that angered conservative government lawmakers when proposed by a minister this week.
- French premier steps down to focus on presidential election
FOXNews, Tuesday - 12/06/2016 - 06:47 PM
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls has stepped down to focus on running for president in next year's election and has been replaced by Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve.
- U.S. Seeks to Maintain Fragile Anti-ISIS Alliance in Iraq
Wall Street Journal, Tuesday - 12/06/2016 - 02:47 AM
Kurdish fighters and the national army are increasingly at odds amid a parliamentary budget battle and uncertainty over policies of the incoming Trump administration.
- Cuba starts return to normal as mourning for Castro ends
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Tuesday - 12/06/2016 - 01:02 AM
- Now in Bangladesh, Rohingya describe rape, murder in Myanmar
FOXNews, Tuesday - 12/06/2016 - 12:47 AM
The Myanmar soldiers came in the morning, the young mother says.
- Yemen rebels hold Egyptians, others on suspicion of spying
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Monday - 12/05/2016 - 10:49 AM
- Gambia court orders release of opposition leader, 18 others
Associated Press, Monday - 12/05/2016 - 09:50 AM
An appeals court in Gambia has ordered the release of a top opposition politician and 18 others who were arrested after they took part in a peaceful protest earlier this year calling for political reforms.