- US Marine Corps horse honored for Korean War valor
FOXNews, Wednesday - 07/27/2016 - 02:47 PM
A U. S. Marine Corps horse who served under fire during the Korean War has been posthumously decorated for bravery.
- Hiroshima unhappy atomic-bomb park is 'Pokemon Go' site
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Wednesday - 07/27/2016 - 06:17 AM
- Apple Sales Cool Off as Rivals Heat Up
Wall Street Journal, Wednesday - 07/27/2016 - 02:47 AM
Apple said its quarterly profit fell 27% as the company grappled with the first prolonged slump in iPhone sales since the product was introduced in 2007.
- AP PHOTOS: Mexican farmers using fireflies to save forest
Tampa Tribune, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 06:02 PM
- Many factors make France the top IS terror target in Europe
Associated Press, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 01:21 PM
When militants loyal to the Islamic State group seek to inflict pain on Europe, France is their preferred target, a grim reality borne out yet again with Tuesday's knife slaughter of a Catholic priest.
- The Latest: WADA warns about level of insufficient testing
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 08:49 AM
- Attack at Japan Facility for Disabled Kills at Least 19
Wall Street Journal, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 02:47 AM
A man broke into a residence for the disabled outside Tokyo early Tuesday morning and stabbed to death 19 people, authorities said, one of the worst mass murders in recent decades in a country known for its low crime rate.
- Bangladesh police say 9 militants killed in raid in Dhaka
Associated Press, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 01:15 AM
Police in Bangladesh's capital raided a five-story building Tuesday and killed nine suspected Islamic militants, the country's police chief said.
- ISIS Suicide Bombing Sets Germany on Edge
Wall Street Journal, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 08:47 PM
Islamic State claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing in southern Germany—the latest in a string of attacks that have shattered the country’s sense of calm and stoked tensions over accepting migrants.
- Nigerian militants claim attack on pipeline; police deny it
FOXNews, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 01:17 PM
Oil militants say they have blown up a gas pipeline in Nigeria's southeastern Akwa Ibom state, but police blamed the explosion on a technical failure.
- Cranes ready to drop aid into Syrian camps await Jordan nod
FOXNews, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 01:02 PM
An aid official says U. N.
- Wave of Violence Shakes Germany's Calm
Wall Street Journal, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 10:47 AM
A week of bloodshed renews debate over the consequences of opening the country’s borders to more than one million migrants and refugees in the past 20 months.