- Colombia mad over Wiz Khalifa's visit to Pablo Escobar tomb
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Monday - 03/27/2017 - 01:03 PM
American rapper Wiz Khalifa is stirring controversy in the South American nation of Colombia, where he laid flowers and smoked what looks like a joint at the tomb of cocaine kingpin Pablo Escobar.
- Antonio Banderas says he's recovered from a heart attack
Associated Press, Sunday - 03/26/2017 - 05:11 AM
Spanish film star Antonio Banderas says he has recovered from a heart attack that he had in January.
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Saturday - 03/25/2017 - 06:12 AM
Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- Public memorial service to honor Fisher and Reynolds
Associated Press, Saturday - 03/25/2017 - 03:06 AM
Stars and fans will gather Saturday for a public memorial to honor late actresses Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher nearly three months after their deaths.
- Barry Manilow joins concert to help human rights groups
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Friday - 03/24/2017 - 06:47 PM
Barry Manilow is adding his legendary voice to a concert series in New York City that raises money for human rights organizations.
- 'Love Connection' to reconnect with viewers as Fox revival
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Thursday - 03/23/2017 - 02:24 PM
Love Connection" is reconnecting with viewers. A new version of the match-making game show will air on Fox starting May 25, the network announced Thursday.
- US actor Gere compares West Bank town to 'Old South'
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Thursday - 03/23/2017 - 01:57 PM
Actor Richard Gere has compared life for Palestinians in the West Bank city of Hebron to segregation in the United States.
- Greta Garbo's former NYC apartment on market for $5.95M
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Thursday - 03/23/2017 - 06:55 AM
Film legend Greta Garbo's former longtime apartment in New York City is up for sale for nearly $6 million.
- 'Snooki' inspires bill to cap public university speaker fees
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Thursday - 03/23/2017 - 01:32 AM
Under legislation inspired by former "Jersey Shore" reality TV star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, no more than $10,000 of state money could go to pay speakers at New Jersey's public universities.
- Butterbeer ice cream hitting shelves for Harry Potter fans
Daily Oklahoman, Wednesday - 03/22/2017 - 12:05 PM
A Pennsylvania ice cream maker is courting Harry Potter fans with a new flavor based on Hogwarts' favorite drink, "butterbeer."
- 'Gong Show' creator Chuck Barris dies at 87
Tampa Tribune, Wednesday - 03/22/2017 - 04:47 AM
- Thomas Keller shows off his sleek new French Laundry remodel
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Wednesday - 03/22/2017 - 04:17 AM
On a sunny morning in Napa Valley, America's most celebrated chef is reflecting on his career, the culinary empire it spawned and why he just spent $10 million to upgrade his famed restaurant, the French Laundry.