- Donald Glover cast as Lando Calrissian in Han Solo film
Tampa Tribune, Friday - 10/21/2016 - 05:29 PM
- Tom Hanks sees US election warning in thriller 'Inferno'
Daily Oklahoman, Friday - 10/21/2016 - 09:32 AM
Embedded within the manic action of "Inferno," the latest big-screen adaptation of a Dan Brown thriller, is a warning about the dangers of seeking simple solutions to complex problems.
- A giant nude statue in California is stirring controversy
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Friday - 10/21/2016 - 04:17 AM
There have long been complaints about the lack of women in the tech industry. Now there's a towering female figure, in a tech park across the bay from San Francisco, although not quite what some…
- Snoopy, Peanuts gang, cut loose by MetLife as it retools biz
Minneapolis Star Tribune, Thursday - 10/20/2016 - 01:17 PM
- AP PHOTOS: Exhibit of Lego sculptures opens in Milan
Washington Post, Thursday - 10/20/2016 - 07:32 AM
An American artist has a standing order of several hundred thousand Lego bricks monthly to create life-size sculptures that have traveled the globe.
- Phil Chess, co-founder of blues label Chess Records, dies
Daily Oklahoman, Wednesday - 10/19/2016 - 08:47 PM
Phil Chess, co-founder of a Chicago record label that amassed perhaps the most influential blues catalog, has died.
- Dinosaurs roar into Montana governor's race with new ad
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Wednesday - 10/19/2016 - 07:02 PM
Dinosaurs have become an issue in Montana's race for governor with a renowned paleontologist who consulted with Steven Spielberg on the "Jurassic Park" movies criticizing the Republican candidate for his beliefs.
- Tupac Shakur, Pearl Jam lead rock hall of fame ballot
Daily Oklahoman, Tuesday - 10/18/2016 - 10:47 PM
The late rapper Tupac Shakur and Seattle-based rockers Pearl Jam are among the first-time nominees on the ballot for induction next year into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Nine of the 19 acts nominated are on the ballot for the first time, with Shakur and Pearl Jam in their first year of eligibility.
- NBC 'Today' show needs a host and Billy Bush needs job
Associated Press, Tuesday - 10/18/2016 - 03:25 PM
The fallout over Billy Bush's lewd conversation with Donald Trump has left NBC's "Today" show unexpectedly looking for help in its third hour and Bush pondering how to resurrect his career.
- The filmmaker behind the 'Hamilton' documentary reveals all
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Tuesday - 10/18/2016 - 01:17 PM
What was to become the Broadway phenomenon "Hamilton" was still raw and unshaped when documentary filmmaker Alex Horwitz turned on his camera three years ago.
- Howard Stern won't air past Donald Trump interviews
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Monday - 10/17/2016 - 09:02 PM
Howard Stern doesn't plan to air old interviews with Donald Trump featuring the now Republican presidential candidate discussing his sexual exploits.
- Amy Schumer's Trump comments prompt boos, walkouts
Associated Press, Monday - 10/17/2016 - 01:28 PM
Amy Schumer's rant against Donald Trump apparently turned off some fans at her show in Tampa, Florida.