- Back door: Duke bettors win on last free throw after review
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Saturday - 03/28/2015 - 02:37 AM
Think that last free throw was meaningless for Duke as it beat Utah in the Sweet 16? Thousands of gamblers in Las Vegas disagree.
- Taraji P. Henson apologizes for racial profiling allegation
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Friday - 03/27/2015 - 07:29 PM
Actress Taraji P. Henson has apologized to a Southern California police department that she accused of racially profiling her son.
- Bill Clinton's 'flaws' the subject of off-Broadway musical
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Friday - 03/27/2015 - 09:05 AM
Bill and Hillary Clinton are going back to the White House this spring — onstage, that is.
- Pentangle guitarist John Renbourn dies at 70
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Friday - 03/27/2015 - 07:03 AM
The masterful acoustic guitarist John Renbourn, a founding member of the Pentangle band in the 1960s, has died at his home in Scotland. He was 70.
- Russian military TV station offers job to Jeremy Clarkson
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Friday - 03/27/2015 - 04:41 AM
A television station owned by the Russian defense ministry is offering a job to former "Top Gear" host Jeremy Clarkson.
- Mexico City businesses cite losses during Bond filming
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Thursday - 03/26/2015 - 07:05 PM
The leader of small businesses in Mexico City's historic downtown district says owners have complained of a 60 percent drop in sales during the first week of filming of the …
- Obama talks drug war with 'The Wire' creator David Simon
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Thursday - 03/26/2015 - 06:58 PM
Talk of overhauling the criminal justice system is serious business — but before diving into the subject, President Barack Obama had something else he wanted to say.
- 'American Idol'-like talent competition app launches
Associated Press, Thursday - 03/26/2015 - 08:59 AM
For anyone who's ever dreamed of being on "American Idol" or "The Voice" as a performer or judge, a new app seeks to make their fantasy come true.
- In the NCAAs, time doesn't always fly when you're having fun
USA Today, Thursday - 03/26/2015 - 04:47 AM
Killing time: Lengthy NCAA stoppages leave coaches and players with time on their hands
- Aaron Hernandez cousin due back on the stand in murder trial
Daily Oklahoman, Thursday - 03/26/2015 - 01:38 AM
The murder trial of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez continues when his cousin, who's been ordered by the court to testify, returns to the witness stand. Jennifer Mercado told jurors this week she had trouble remembering many details of what happened after the June 2013 killing of Odin Lloyd.
- Oprah Winfrey selling furniture, paintings in auction
Daily Oklahoman, Wednesday - 03/25/2015 - 10:47 PM
Oprah Winfrey next month is auctioning off paintings, furniture, designer clothing and other items from her Chicago residence. Leslie Hindman Auctioneers announced the auction Tuesday.
- Graffiti boom born in tragedy brightens up Colombia capital
Daily Oklahoman, Wednesday - 03/25/2015 - 01:32 AM
A vibrant stream of giant murals greets people heading in from Bogota's main airport or walking down the cobblestone streets of colonial downtown. Stencils of pineapple-shaped grenades and AK-47 rifles arranged in a rainfall formation allude to Colombia's violent politics.