- Aruba's quirky aloe museum traces the history of this moisturizer and treatment for burns
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Sunday - 04/23/2017 - 12:52 AM
HATO, Aruba — Aruba’s tourism tagline is “one happy island,” for its pleasant weather, leaning divi trees, beaches and resorts.
- Flight Attendant Suspended After Confronting Passenger Holding Baby
NBC News, Saturday - 04/22/2017 - 06:47 PM
American Airlines is investigating after a video showed the aftermath of an argument between a flight attendant and a sobbing woman passenger.
- American and United offer a sure bet for saving money: a $77 round-trip fare to Las Vegas
Los Angeles Times, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 12:47 PM
You could drive, but you could also fly to Las Vegas for $77 round trip, including all taxes and fees, from LAX. You must buy your ticket at least 14 days in advance from United or American. The fare, subject to availability, is good for travel through May 17. Info: American, (800) 433-7300, www.aa.com
- brand new headline - modified
CNN, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 11:54 AM
- Bridges, rail corridors find new life as urban trails
USA Today, Friday - 04/21/2017 - 07:54 AM
Once seen as urban blight, abandoned industrial corridors and rail lines have been transformed.
- Club 33: Disney's different kind of Mickey Mouse club
Orlando Sentinel, Thursday - 04/20/2017 - 08:47 PM
Walt Disney World is joining the Club 33 crowd. Versions of the high-end establishment will open in each of the four WDW theme parks by this fall, Disney confirmed. The first Club 33 debuted at Disneyland 50 years ago and has a reputation for being exclusive and, as one might guess, expensive.
- Where to eat in Cartagena, Colombia's culinary capital
CNN, Thursday - 04/20/2017 - 04:47 PM
- Explore the best beaches in Georgia
USA Today, Thursday - 04/20/2017 - 07:48 AM
- TSA: Rules Broken When Cop Took Gun in Carry-On to Taiwan
NBC News, Thursday - 04/20/2017 - 12:47 AM
A California police officer was questioned in Taipei after turning in the gun, which she inadvertently left in a carry-on, authorities said.
- Emirates trims US flights after Trump administration curbs
Washington Post, Wednesday - 04/19/2017 - 02:47 PM
Emirates, the Middle East’s biggest airline, said on Wednesday it is cutting flights to the United States because of a drop in demand caused by tougher U. S. security measures and Trump administration attempts to ban travelers from Muslim-majority nations.
- Conde Nast Traveler places these four California hotels among the world's 75 best
Los Angeles Times, Wednesday - 04/19/2017 - 12:47 PM
Four California hotels are among 75 picked as the world’s best by Conde Nast Traveler editors, writers and photographers. The magazine’s announced its Hot List 2017 on Tuesday. The listed favored Golden State properties that are intimate, out-of-the-way hotels, most with ocean views, rather than
- Watch Vivid Sydney's dazzling light festival. This tour takes you there
Los Angeles Times, Wednesday - 04/19/2017 - 08:47 AM
Visit Australia in time for Vivid Sydney, the amazing festival that transforms the city with light installations, music and ideas. Swain Destinations offers an 11-night tour that includes time to explore Sydney, the Hunter Valley wine country, the Blue Mountains and the beaches of Byron Bay. You