- 25 coolest places in the USA to visit with kids
USA Today, Wednesday - 01/18/2017 - 07:48 AM
These places are sure to be winners with even the most bored children.
- Rabid bobcat attacks 4, terrorizes resort town in Arizona
Washington Post, Wednesday - 01/18/2017 - 12:47 AM
People flock to the Arizona desert town of Sedona for its tranquility and relaxation. But tranquility turned to terror after a rabid bobcat attacked residents and pets.
- Some Hotel Guests Are Refusing Rooms with a Trump View
NBC News, Tuesday - 01/17/2017 - 04:47 PM
In places where hotels overlook buildings emblazoned with Trump's name, some guests now prefer a room without a view.
- The most annoying type of airline passenger is ...
CNN, Tuesday - 01/17/2017 - 12:47 PM
Are they nervous, or bored, or completely oblivious? There's no one-size-fits-all diagnosis for the airplane seat kicker, but they're universally annoying.
- 25 must-see buildings in Iowa
USA Today, Tuesday - 01/17/2017 - 07:48 AM
- Malaysia Air boss says once-ailing carrier’s revamp on track
Washington Post, Tuesday - 01/17/2017 - 04:47 AM
Nearly three years after twin disasters took it to the brink of financial collapse, Malaysia Airlines’ new CEO says an overhaul aimed at turning the ailing carrier around is going better than expected.
- High Seas High Tech: How the Cruise Industry Is Personalizing Your Vacation
NBC News, Monday - 01/16/2017 - 02:47 PM
Why leave your lounger to go order a drink when you can just tap your wrist to get a Daiquiri at your deck chair?
- Just say sí: A family of four spends a month in Guatemala trying to learn the language - but did it work?
Los Angeles Times, Monday - 01/16/2017 - 12:47 PM
In the shade of my thatch cabana classroom, I beamed as my children, ages 6 and 9, serenaded me. Reid, my younger son, shook the maracas, his older brother, Liam, beat a colorfully painted drum made from an old paint can, and their Spanish teacher strummed a ukulele. Of course, I recognized the
- Critic's Notebook: The Last Jeweler on the Ponte Vecchio
New York Times, Saturday - 01/14/2017 - 06:00 AM
Perched above Florence’s Arno River is a family-run business still practicing a city trade that dates back five centuries.
- The Latest: Alaska Air says de-icer sickened attendants
Long Island Newsday, Friday - 01/13/2017 - 02:45 PM
Alaska Airlines confirms that a nontoxic de-icer caused attendants to fall ill, triggering a hazardous material response when the flight landed in San Jose, California
- 60 years since publication of famous travel guidebook
Washington Post, Thursday - 01/12/2017 - 04:47 PM
This year the legendary travel guidebook writer Arthur Frommer celebrates 60 years since the publication of his 1957 book, “Europe on $5 a Day.” Frommer began writing about travel while serving in the U. S. Army in Europe in the 1950s. When his book of travel advice for American soldiers sold out, he launched what became one of the travel industry’s best-known brands.
- Photo tour: Florida's first Brightline train
USA Today, Thursday - 01/12/2017 - 01:12 PM
- Chasing the Deal: Affordable Fitness Getaways in January
New York Times, Wednesday - 01/11/2017 - 06:00 AM
Hotels are offering packages that include yoga, spin classes, spa treatments and healthy eating.