- Harry Potter ride goes 3D at Universal Studios Japan
Orlando Sentinel, Thursday - 05/21/2015 - 04:47 PM
The Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride has been turned into a 3D attraction -- at Universal Studios Japan.
- In Transit: A Makeover for Brooklyn Marriott
New York Times, Thursday - 05/21/2015 - 12:39 PM
The lobby and restaurant have been redesigned at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, the first phase of a renovation.
- Terminal Takedown: Cops Use Taser on Passenger at LAX
NBC News, Thursday - 05/21/2015 - 06:47 AM
Los Angeles airport police used a Taser to stun a man and take him into custody after he breached security at LAX Terminal 6, officials said.
- Carmel's historic La Playa hotel celebrates 110 years
San Francisco Chronicle, Thursday - 05/21/2015 - 06:19 AM
- Etiquette Rules for Packed Planes This Summer
Wall Street Journal, Wednesday - 05/20/2015 - 06:47 PM
The Middle Seat: As airlines fill more seats, Scott McCartney has solutions for passengers who must work harder to stay nice.
- Weekend Guide: 36 Hours in Bilbao, Spain
New York Times, Wednesday - 05/20/2015 - 12:16 PM
Beyond the city’s celebrated museum, there’s much to explore from Michelin-star restaurants and enticing shops to a vast cultural center and sprawling Art Deco market.
- TripAdvisor's picks: America's best BBQ
CNN, Wednesday - 05/20/2015 - 08:47 AM
Travel review site TripAdvisor weighs in on the great finger-lickin' barbecue debate with picks for the best states for BBQ as well as 10 top restaurants.
- Senate Rejects Making UConn Foundation Subject To FOI Law
Hartford Courant, Tuesday - 05/19/2015 - 10:47 PM
HARTFORD — The Senate rejected an amendment Tuesday that would have made the UConn Foundation subject to the state's freedom of information law.
- America's best old-school bowling alleys
CNN, Tuesday - 05/19/2015 - 08:47 AM
You won't find fancy equipment and computerized scoreboards beamed above your head at America's best old school bowling alleys, Bud.
- Drought Tests California Tourism
New York Times, Monday - 05/18/2015 - 06:14 PM
The scarcity of water has forced amusement parks, golf courses and other attractions in the state to make the most with less.
- More Northwest wineries with great views (great grapes, too); part II
Portland Oregonian, Monday - 05/18/2015 - 12:47 PM
Maryhill Winery is all about views, but it also happens to be Wine Press Northwest's Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year for 2015. Its neighbor, Maryhill Museum of Art, was built by a tycoon a century ago as a private residence because of Columbia River views.
- Travel notes: Crazy questions fielded by travel agents
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Sunday - 05/17/2015 - 02:47 AM
The ranks of travel agents continue to grow in the U. S. despite a swelling array of online travel websites.
- Is Viking's new ocean ship the best value in cruising?
USA Today, Saturday - 05/16/2015 - 12:47 PM
The 930-passenger vessel will be christened Sunday in Norway.