- Update: In Egypt, Another Setback for Tourism After Signs of Hope
New York Times, Monday - 05/23/2016 - 02:00 PM
Disaster — man-made or natural — can instantly change the fortunes of tourism destinations, as Egypt knows all too well.
- May's #avgeek gallery: 30 cool aviation photos
USA Today, Monday - 05/23/2016 - 10:47 AM
Check out our latest batch of fun airplane and aviation photos from around the globe.
- Spot for 05/22 for print and online
Los Angeles Times, Monday - 05/23/2016 - 10:30 AM
Spot for 05/22 for print and online
- Where to Go Now: 5 Places Obama Should See in Vietnam
New York Times, Sunday - 05/22/2016 - 12:00 PM
President Obama visits Vietnam this month, and experts have some ideas about where he should go, from Ha Long Bay to Hanoi’s French Quarter.
- More ‘Star Wars’ at Disney parks
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Sunday - 05/22/2016 - 02:47 AM
ORLANDO, Fla. — In 2012 when the Walt Disney Co. bought Lucasfilm, maker of the “Star Wars” movies, “Star Wars” wasn’t an entirely new phenomenon for the House of Mouse.
- Idlewild to open new Enchanted Castle in Story Book Forest
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Saturday - 05/21/2016 - 02:47 AM
Idlewild amusement park in Ligonier has a castle once more. The Enchanted Castle, which cost $500,000 to build, marks Idlewild’s 60th anniversary this summer and will be home to a new Story Book Forest character, Princess Lily.
- How Missing EgyptAir Jet Could Affect U.S. Airport Security
NBC News, Friday - 05/20/2016 - 04:47 AM
The possibility that the EgyptAir disappearance was an act of terrorism highlights vulnerabilities of flying within the U. S. amid frustrations over long TSA security lines.
- Dry winter means more dust storm danger in Arizona, beyond
Washington Post, Wednesday - 05/18/2016 - 06:47 PM
It’s that time of year in the Southwest - and as far as Alaska - when dust storms take shape, raising health and safety risks as plumes of dirt take to the sky.
- The most expensive vacation rentals in America
USA Today, Wednesday - 05/18/2016 - 10:47 AM
- Building Blocks: Once Filled With Symbols of Hope and Despair, a 9/11 Repository Is Nearly Empty
New York Times, Wednesday - 05/18/2016 - 05:00 AM
Since 2002, the Port Authority has distributed 1,890 pieces of the twin towers’ steel and 550 other objects that were housed in Hangar 17 at Kennedy Airport.
- Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool named top U.S. landmark by TripAdvisor travelers
USA Today, Tuesday - 05/17/2016 - 06:47 PM
The Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool has earned the top spot in TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice awards for U. S. landmarks.
- Wanderlust: The Next Tulum: Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
New York Times, Tuesday - 05/17/2016 - 02:23 PM
With its pristine beaches, delicious seafood and cheery vibe, this town is the next great south-of-the-border destination.
- Burger King spa opens in Finland
CNN, Tuesday - 05/17/2016 - 12:47 PM
A Burger King in Helsinki has opened its own award-winning in-store spa