- Ten years of Travel Photo Contest winners
Washington Post, Thursday - 07/28/2016 - 02:47 PM
A look at the winners from 2006 to 2015 of the annual contest. Don’t forget to submit your own photo to the 2016 contest by July 31.
- It's Massiv: Ready to ride the world's tallest water coaster?
USA Today, Thursday - 07/28/2016 - 10:47 AM
Everything is bigger in Texas. Even its water park rides.
- Flames Shoot From Passenger Plane Engine
NBC News, Thursday - 07/28/2016 - 08:47 AM
An American Airlines flight suffered mechanical problems soon after taking off from Dallas-Fort Worth airport.
- Crazy, cool experimental planes at America's huge air show
CNN, Wednesday - 07/27/2016 - 12:47 PM
Would you like to ride a "motorcycle in the sky"? That's how one pilot describes an experimental plane he built himself.
- Hiking, fishing, biking and LeAnn Rimes concert at this Montana resort
Los Angeles Times, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 02:47 PM
Here’s an outdoor getaway with a twist: Go horseback riding, fishing, hiking and biking at the Ranch at Rock Creek in Montana — and then attend a barn dance where two-time Grammy winner LeAnn Rimes will perform. The country-pop singer will appear at the all-inclusive Autumn Harvest Getaway at the
- The line starts here: Designing theme park queues
USA Today, Tuesday - 07/26/2016 - 10:47 AM
New elements will keep you entertained even while you wait.
- Why you're still stuck on the plane after landing at LAX - and what you can do about it
Los Angeles Times, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 12:47 PM
Question: I know that after a certain amount of time on the tarmac, an airline must take action to deplane passengers. The last three times I have returned to LAX, my plane would arrive within 20 minutes of scheduled arrival but would sit on the tarmac or cruise around looking for a “parking spot"
- Resort photo tour: St. Petersburg’s classic Don CeSar
USA Today, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 10:47 AM
Check out the rooms, restaurants and pools of the elegant "Pink Palace."
- Takeout windows trend in America's food cities
USA Today, Monday - 07/25/2016 - 08:48 AM
Expedite eating local and sit in the setting of your choice with trendy fare to-go.
- Scientists capture rare images of wolverine in Sierra Nevada
Washington Post, Sunday - 07/24/2016 - 06:47 PM
Scientists following up on a rare wolverine sighting in the Sierra Nevada set up cameras and captured video of the animal scurrying in the snow, scaling a tree and chewing on bait.
- Lake Charles trifecta: Birds, boudin and fishing
USA Today, Sunday - 07/24/2016 - 04:47 PM
Southwest Louisiana is a collision of cultures, reflected in the food, people and natural surroundings.
- Reader recommendation: A summer stay at Switzerland's Hotel Coeur des Alpes
Los Angeles Times, Saturday - 07/23/2016 - 12:47 PM
SWITZERLAND Hotel Coeur des Alpes in Zermatt, Switzerland, is ideal for winter, but my wife and I have spent two summer vacations there, with reservations in place for 2017. The hotel, owned and operated by Thomas and Leni Muller-Julen, has 23 rooms, including beautifully designed and appointed