Prices on Arizona Super Bowl tickets jump to over $10K
Wittman man receives life sentence for murdering his family in 2008
Thousands donated to Erica Morales' family on GoFundMe. Morales died Jan. 16 shortly after giving birth to quadruplets.
Prosecutor Juan Martinez is working to unravel Jodi Arias' mitigation testimony in her sentencing retrial.
Those flying into or out of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on today can expect delays as long as 50 minutes, according to the FAA.
The governor says it's consistent with his goal of nurturing cutting-edge businesses and will help drivers struggling in a murky regulatory environment
The Phoenix Open, downtown and the Super Bowl will be hot spots this weekend. Here's how to find a parking spot amongst the crowds.
Meet the man behind the lens. He's been to and worked every Super Bowl to date.
No one was injured when the axle broke free of the bus Thursday afternoon.
A wrong-way driver had a minor collision with another vehicle on the 101 Friday afternoon, according to officials.
The Arizona National Guard will patrol the skies and provide support to ground crews on Sunday during Super Bowl XLIX.
A Mesa woman was sentenced to life in prison for her role in the 2011 murder of her 4-year-old child.
Storms rain on Valley's parade of events, including the Super Bowl and the Phoenix Open.
An unknown number of people may have been exposed to the measles Jan. 11 at the Phoenix Children's East Valley Center in Mesa, The Republic has learned.
Otis Smith and his wife lost their only child to an incomprehensibly random gunshot. Then they rose to their feet to say: This could have happened anywhere. We need to make sure it never happens again.
Rain expected in the Phoenix area this weekend won't stop Super Bowl, golf events.
Photographer John Biever has shot every Super Bowl that has ever been played.
The offer from Mitchell Modell, CEO of Modell's Sporting Goods, came after he learnd the mayor, whose city is hosting the game at University of Phoenix Stadium, had not been offered tickets.
Police arrested a 50-year-old Scottsdale woman because they said she had sex with an adolescent last year.
Here is a list of things in Peoria you'll want to add to your bucket list.
Tempe leaders seeks residents' feedback to craft a 10-year vision for a booming arts scene
The NFL has a pretty old and simple formula for determining who gets tickets to the biggest game in the world. Officially, the league says that 75% of this year's estimated 71,000 Super Bowl tickets were given to its 32 clubs, with the other 25% retained by the league.
Some in Arizona's hopping microbrewery industry say regulations imperil continued growth.
Arizona public health officials are working to contain measles, as dozens of people are possibly exposed to the virus.
The group was protesting a planned condo development that would demolish a building cherished by arts, LGBT communities.
NFL flag football experience aims to expand sport to Latin community
Federal agents trained in behavior analysis are among the security forces deployed for Super Bowl XLIX