Investcorp Buys Austrian Online Firm For $178 Million

DUBAI (Reuters) - Investcorp , a Bahrain-based investment firm, said on Sunday its online portfolio unit Skrill bought Austrian firm paysafecard.com for up to 140 million euros ($177.67 million), betting on growth in online retail sector.

Topics:  dubai reuters     investcorp   bahrain-based   skrill   austrian   online   firm   million   
BING NEWS:
  • Wanhua Buys €1.2B Hungary’s BorsodChem
    Wanhua bought the BorsodChem stake from U.K. private equity company, Permira and Austrian venture capital firm, VCP Capital Partners . Wanhua has raised its stake in BorsodChem from 38% to 96%. The remaining 4% is held by BorsodChem’s creditors.
    10/10/2013 - 3:01 pm | View Link
  • CVC Capital Buys Online Payment Company
    LONDON – The European private equity firm CVC ... from Investcorp, which is based in Bahrain. Skrill serves about 35 million account holders worldwide and was acquired by Investcorp in 2007 for around 100 million euros. The online payment company ...
    08/19/2013 - 5:11 am | View Link
  • CVC Agrees to Buy Skrill From Investcorp for $800 Million
    Investcorp, an investment firm with ... bought Skrill for 105 million euros in 2007 and expanded the business with the purchase of paysafecard.com Wertkarten AG, an Austrian provider of prepaid vouchers that enable consumers to shop online, for about ...
    08/18/2013 - 11:43 pm | View Link
  • Plunging asset income cuts Investcorp Bank's full-year take in half
    "Asset-based income was significantly down year on year due largely to the European crisis, accentuated by a slowing global economic environment," the firm said. "Asset-based income was also affected by ... an Austrian online-payments company, for € ...
    08/1/2012 - 1:00 pm | View Link
  • Bahrain’s Investcorp Slumps On Euro Crisis
    In July Investcorp’s online portfolio unit Skrill bought Austrian firm paysafecard.com for up to 140 million euros ($172 million). Paysafecard provides prepaid electronic payment services; the acquisition was Investcorp’s fifth investment in Europe in ...
    07/31/2012 - 1:00 pm | View Link
  • More
BING SEARCH:
  • Buy/Sell Gold, Silver | Investing In Gold, Silver | Buy ...
    CMI Gold & Silver is the trusted place for buying/selling gold and silver and gold/silver coins. Learn about investing in gold and silver investing on this
    06/29/2015 - 3:05 am | View Website
  • Precious Metals and Rare Coin Investment Firm, Blanchard ...
    Founded in 1975, Blanchard and Company, Inc. has helped more than 450,000 clients invest wisely in precious metals and rare coins.
    06/29/2015 - 3:05 am | View Website
  • Cooper | A user experience design and strategy firm
    Thomson Reuters Take a look at how Cooper’s design for Thomson Reuters unified their financial services platforms and led their transition to a user-oriented design ...
    06/29/2015 - 1:54 am | View Website
  • Motor Drivers, News, Videos, Results, Standings, Stats ...
    Find live Motor scores, Motor player & team news, Motor videos, rumors, stats, standings, team schedules & fantasy games on FOX Sports
    06/28/2015 - 5:54 pm | View Website
  • Technology and Science News
    Get the latest science news and technology news, read tech reviews and more at ABC News.
    06/28/2015 - 4:14 pm | View Website
  • More
Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More Business News