One person was killed and three others injured Friday afternoon when two cars collided at the intersection of highway 378 and SC 763 (The Myrtle Beach Highway) in Sumter.Click to Continue »

Sections:  u.s.   
Topics:  South Carolina   Richland County   Columbia   
  • Authorities ID victim, suspect in car shooting
    Lancaster County authorities have identified the victim and the suspect in a fatal shooting on Memorial Park Road in Lancaster Nov. 25. Danielle Lamar Peay, 28, is charged pending a first appearance with murder, attempted murder and related firearms charges, a Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office statement said. More
  • Lancaster gets $1.5 million sewer grant
    The city of Lancaster has been awarded a $1.5 million grant to pay for about 75 percent of the much-needed sewer system upgrades in the West Arch Street area. While it has not yet been determined where the remaining $465,000 to pay for the other 25 percent of the upgrades will come from, accepting the grant is a no-brainer, said Lancaster City Finance Director James Absher. “We still aren’t going to turn down $1.5 million,” he said. More
  • Faulkenberry’s wish: No one in county hungry at Christmas
  • Seminar brings awareness, strategies to churches
    Standing on stage at Lancaster’s Second Baptist Church, Kersh More
  • Three churches burglarized
    Three area churches were burglarized between Nov. 17 and Nov. 21, including two on Main Street in Heath Springs and another at a church outbuilding on Zion Road north of Lancaster. Nothing was stolen in the three incidents. The first of the three burglaries occurred at Total Restoration Ministries at 114 S. More
  • Update: Car, 'person of interest' found in El Tour bike collision
    Ten bicyclists collided with the car. Five had to be taken to the hospital. One, Garu Stuebe, from Surprise, Arizona, was critically injured. He is now in a Phoenix hospital, in a medically-induced coma, after undergoing surgery yesterday to remove part of ...
    11/23/2015 - 5:12 pm | View Link
  • One person dead, one critically injured in Aiken Country collision
    A woman working the overnight shift at a Biloxi Waffle House was shot and killed early Friday morning, and police say it was all over a cigarette. Do you believe Heaven is real? Many people believe without seeing. But a Hayes family believes after seeing ...
    10/28/2015 - 12:04 pm | View Link
  • Crews respond to house fire, one person injured
    New Hanover County Dispatch confirms that fire officials are on the scene of a house fire at 6108 Myrtle Grove Road. Dispatch confirms that a call came in around 7:30 pm. about a fire at a mobile home park. According to fire officials, it was a small ...
    10/23/2015 - 9:20 pm | View Link
  • One person dead after officer-involved shooting in Phoenix
    Police say no officers were injured in the shooting ... lost a pair of heroes that were killed in the line of duty.Hattiesburg Police Officers Benjamin J. Deen and Liquori Tate were killed on May 9th, 2015 during a traffic stop in downtown Hattiesburg.
    08/25/2015 - 12:15 pm | View Link
  • One person transported from scene of crash at CR466 and Buena Vista Boulevard
    The injured individual was taken to Ocala Regional Medical Center. The Villages Public Safety Department and the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office were at the scene of the accident which caused a considerable backup of traffic in the area. The accident ...
    04/3/2015 - 9:47 am | View Link
  • More
  • List of all Road Accidents in SouthCarolina, United States ...
    List of all Road Accidents in SouthCarolina, United States |
    11/28/2015 - 10:49 pm | View Website
  • 1 Injured in Columbia Shooting
    1 Injured in Columbia Shooting. One person has been injured in a shooting Wednesday morning on Slighs Avenue in Columbia.
    11/28/2015 - 8:33 pm | View Website
  • TWC News
    Police in Colorado Springs still haven't tracked down the person that opened fire near a Planned Parenthood clinic.
    11/28/2015 - 11:22 am | View Website
  • Local News
    Myrtle Beach Police officers responded to a residence on 76th Ave. Friday night in reference in a strong arm robbery. The victim let another man into his house to ...
    11/28/2015 - 5:10 am | View Website
  • The Gallagher’s Army: Fallen Officer Fund | Help families ...
    “The mission of Gallagher's Army: Fallen Officer Fund is simple. We want to get a check into the hands of the surviving family members of a police officer who has ...
    11/27/2015 - 7:09 pm | View Website
  • More
Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More U.s. News