'terrible Mistake': Minnesota Hospital Sends Stillborn Baby To Laundry Service

A Minnesota hospital apologized Wednesday after the remains of a stillborn baby boy wrapped in linens were mistaken for dirty laundry and delivered to a cleaning service.Regions Hospital officials said they were notifying the stillborn infant’s family to apologize and providing counseling to employees at the laundromat where the baby was found Tuesday.“This is a terrible mistake, and we are deeply...

Sections:  news   u.s.   living   
Topics:  baby   doh!   hospital   laundry   minnesota   stillborn   
RELATED ARTICLES
  • ‘Unimaginable’: Man killed when headstone falls at mother-in-law’s gravesite
    A 74-year-old Pennsylvania man died this week after a headstone fell on him while he was at a relative’s grave. Stephen Woytack was decorating his mother-in-law’s grave for Easter on Monday when the stone toppled, reported ABC affiliate WNEP. More
  • Whole Foods mixes up chicken, vegan salads
    Whole Foods Market Inc. said Thursday that labels on a chicken salad and those on a vegan version of the salad were reversed at some of its cold food bars in the Northeast. More
  • King, Messiah: New baby names suggest high hopes
    Talk about high expectations for a newborn: King and Messiah are among the fastest-rising baby names for American boys. They're just a little behind Major, the boy's name that jumped the most spots on the Social Security Administration's annual list of popular baby names. More
  • Baby food shortage in Europe due to China demand
    Yong-Hee Kim still can't believe that in a prosperous country like Germany, powdered baby formula would ever be rationed and that she would have to scour shops in the German capital to find the right brand for her 13-month-old son. More
  • 38 At least 36 dead as fire rages through Russian psychiatric hospital
    Thirty-eight people were feared dead after a fire raged through an isolated psychiatric hospital north of Moscow on Friday, killing some patients in their beds and others who were trapped by barred windows. Most of the patients died in their sleep inhaling the fumes as they were likely sedated by prescribed medicine, a police source told the RIA Novosti news agency. More
BING NEWS:
  • Susan Sarandon apologizes for Jewish remark at Pro-Palestinian rally: 'A terrible mistake'
    “This phrasing was a terrible mistake, as it implies that until recently Jews have been strangers to persecution, when the opposite is true,” she wrote. “As we all know, from centuries of ...
    12/2/2023 - 4:02 am | View Link
  • More

 

Comment On This Story

Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site

More News