Comment On Carolyn Hax | Mama Drama Getting Old

Carolyn Hax | Mama drama getting old

Q. Dear Carolyn: When my husband and I were first talking about having children, he suggested my mother's name and his mother's name ("Elaine Nicole") or our fathers' names ("Timothy James").

Topics:  elaine nicole   q dear   carolyn   timothy james   mother
ASK NEWS:
  • Tell Me About It: No harm in letting children of friends date - Northeast Times
    As in - let go, Mama, let go.       tellme@washpost.com . Chat with Carolyn Hax online at noon Fridays at www.washingtonpost.com .
    10/23/2014 - 3:05 pm | View Link
  • Carolyn Hax: Give daughter relationship space - Rockford Register Star
    As in — let go, Mama, let go. ... Email Carolyn at tellme@washpost.com, follow her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/carolyn.hax or chat with her
    10/23/2014 - 11:52 am | View Link
  • No harm in letting children of friends date - Northeast Times
    10/23/2014 - 7:25 am | View Link
  • Carolyn Hax: Mom uneasy about daughter’s romance with the son of a ... - Washington Post
    Carolyn Hax: Mom afraid teens’ romance will backfire - Washington Post
    10/22/2014 - 12:32 pm | View Link
BING NEWS:
  • Carolyn Hax: Give daughter relationship space
    As in — let go, Mama, let go. Re: Colorado ... Email Carolyn at tellme@washpost.com, follow her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/carolyn.hax or chat with her online at noon Eastern time each Friday at www.washingtonpost.com.
    10/22/2014 - 11:49 pm | View Link
  • Carolyn Hax: Calm down over daughter’s relationship
    As in — let go, Mama, let go. Re: Colorado ... not her daughter’s. Read CAROLYN HAX every day in the Free Press. Write to her care of the Washington Post, Style Plus, 1150 15th St., NW, Washington, D.C. 20071 or e-mail tellme@washpost.com.
    10/22/2014 - 1:09 pm | View Link
  • Carolyn Hax: To gain perspective, do some volunteer work
    At one point I asked her, “Do you want Mama or Grandma?” She replied ... Don’t make it conditional based on your own insecurities. — C. Read CAROLYN HAX every day in the Free Press. Write to her care of the Washington Post, Style Plus, 1150 ...
    08/29/2014 - 1:00 pm | View Link
  • Carolyn Hax: Can’t win in this name game
    My son indicated that she never did approve of the name but never said anything to me. Her rationale? She is their Mama, therefore my given nickname was suddenly unacceptable as it incorporates “mama.” (Her daughter has always called her Mommy.)
    07/25/2014 - 9:01 am | View Link
  • Carolyn Hax: They don't want my granddaughter to call me by her pet name for me
    My son indicated that she never did approve of the name but never said anything to me. Her rationale? She is their Mama, therefore my given nickname was suddenly unacceptable as it incorporates "mama." (Her daughter has always called her Mommy.)
    07/23/2014 - 10:39 am | View Link
BING SEARCH:
  • Entertainment
    Breaking entertainment news on celebrities, TV shows, movies, music and books
    10/30/2014 - 8:06 am | View Website
  • Carolyn Hax Live: Of moose heads and wolf insults (Friday ...
    Carolyn Hax started her advice column in 1997 as a weekly feature for The Washington Post, accompanied by the work of "relationship cartoonist" Nick Galifianakis.
    10/29/2014 - 10:05 pm | View Website
  • Murfreesboro
    Life. Hax: How to tell daughter’s trivial problems from the real. Hax: How to tell daughter’s trivial problems from the real It can be hard to discern the line ...
    10/29/2014 - 8:03 pm | View Website
  • Mama's Tomato Preserves
    From Easton, Md., resident Frances O. Pyles: "This is a family recipe, passed down in my family for years.
    10/28/2014 - 6:32 pm | View Website
  • Home
    Get the latest breaking news, sports, entertainment, obituaries - Journal Standard
    10/27/2014 - 7:44 pm | View Website

Comment On This Story

Welcome to Wopular!

Welcome to Wopular

Wopular is an online newspaper rack, giving you a summary view of the top headlines from the top news sites.

Senh Duong (Founder)
Wopular, MWB, RottenTomatoes

Subscribe to Wopular's RSS Fan Wopular on Facebook Follow Wopular on Twitter Follow Wopular on Google Plus

MoviesWithButter : Our Sister Site